lii. relationship status

( < ミ

( < ミ . ♡ > )

"I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY IT'S SUCH A BIG DEAL!" Kim shouted as soon as her, Henry, Jasper and Charlotte entered the Man Cave. "I don't wanna do it, Kim." Henry stated, placing his bag down as they entered.

"No, I want a clear answer from you." Kim told.
"Well, that was my answer, so..." Henry said.

"I can't believe you." Henry had begun to walk ahead of Kim. "This conversation isn't over! Do not walk away from me, Henry Hart!"

"What's up with them?" Ray asked, looking at both Kim and Henry as him and Schwoz were blending apples to make apple smoothies.

"They've been fighting like this all day!" Charlotte told.
"Make it stop!" Jasper begged.

"I just don't understand why it's such a big deal and why you don't wanna do it!"
"It's a big deal because... it's a big deal!" Henry argued.
"That's not even a stable answer!"

The couple began to bicker even more until Ray had hit 'purée' on the blender and stopped them from arguing. "Now that everyone's quiet, what is going on?" Ray asked.

"Okay, so Henry and I, a couple of weeks ago both decided to post that we were officially a couple on Twitflash and I think we should finally have Kid Danger and Girl Danger be a couple as well and McDumby here's not even thinking about it!"

"I just think it would be a waste of time to have Kid Danger and Girl Danger be a couple." Henry tells. "Can you at least think about it?"
"No, I'm not going to."
"Come on, Hen!"

"Will the both of you stop for just a second?" Ray asked, getting in the middle of the couple. "Why do you wanna have Kid Danger and Girl Danger be a couple? Someone could find out about your secret!"

"That's why I waited a couple of weeks so no one could suspect a thing! And I want us to be a couple because of... reasons."
"What reasons would they be?" Ray asked.
"Reasons I don't wanna get into!" Kim told.

"I think Kid Danger and Girl Danger should be a couple. I mean, everyone already thinks they are!" Charlotte sided. "I agree with Henry on this one, I think they shouldn't be a couple." Jasper said.
"Jas, didn't you ship them together before you found out about our secret?" Kim asked.
"Well, that was before I found out my best buds were super awesome sidekicks! And before I started liking you — well, liking Girl Danger. I should shut up now."

Before Jasper found out the secret, he had been a major fan of Captain Man and the Dangers — especially of Girl Danger. Jasper had a huge crush on Girl Danger before he found out she was Kim.