Her...

"Shit, shit, shit!"

Vanessa's P.O.V.

God, dad is gonna be here in 5 minutes! I hurry and finish packing up my bag but as soon as I zip it up I hear the car in the driveway pull up. Crap! Then he opens the door with his keys, I hear downstairs yelling my name, I quickly but quietly open my bedroom window. But before I could even climb out of it he opens
my bedroom door."WHERE DO YOU THINK YOU'RE GOING YOU LITTLE BITCH!?" He grabbed me by my hair I screamed, I then kicked him where it hurts he let go of me and quickly climb out my window. I jump down from the garage roof and start running away from there as quickly as possible...
After what felt like 20 minutes, I was completely lost I looked around my environment to see I was in the middle of the woods.

It was only 5:30 pm, but it still looked dark. Terrified I walked through the woods tired, alone, and hungry. I tried to find my way back to the road but it was no use...I then hear a noise but almost sounds like, screaming? "Hello?" I shouted I then walk towards the sound but when I found where It was coming from I saw a man, "Hello?" I said as I slowly approached the man I then stop dead in my tracks...I see a body fall down right next to the man, the body had blood running down its neck. The man turned around, he had blood on his mouth and his eyes...His eyes were a crimson red!
I stood there shaking in fear, he began to approach me but before he could take another step I ran, I ran as fast as I could screaming hoping someone would hear but I stopped when that same man appeared, in front of me? No, he was right behind me far behind me how did he?-,I stopped thinking and ran right past him but I saw his eyes were still staring at me as I ran past him in the opposite direction. I then ran down a hill but the toe of my shoe caught onto a root and I fell rolling down the hill. My head then hit a tree knocking me out I tried to open my eyes but my vision was blurry. I then see the man standing over me "Please" I said my voice was so weak and faint I was hoping he would just leave but that's when I blacked out.