prisoner of azkaban

Ethereal: extremely delicate and light in a way that seems too perfect for this world.

"Cynthia!" I heard my pathetic excuse of a mother call from the first level of our Manor; Morningstar Manor. I groaned quietly and pulled one of my pillows over my head; I hate waking up early. Scratch that, I hate hearing my mother's voice this early in the morning.

Suddenly my door busted opened and in walked my mother. How'd she even get in here so fast? "Get your arse up! We're going to be late!" she exclaimed. I sighed and lifted myself up. "I was already up." I said dully. "I don't give a shite. You've got an hour and a half, hurry up." she spat before walking out of my room, slamming the door behind her.

At least she closed it this time.

I groggily rubbed my eyes and looked around my room. Aside from the four dark green pillows that had fallen on the floor while I was sleeping, it was clean. I keep everything clean.

I got up and made my way over to my bathroom that was across my room on the far side, directly across from my large queen size bed.

I walked into the bathroom and looked around; I really did appreciate being an only child. I had a large walk-in shower with glass doors and marble walls and flooring, a white bathtub next to a large window that had a gorgeous view of the forest, a wall that was completely a mirror, a counter with two sinks and a large mirror over it, and a cubby-like thing with 5 different compartments. The bathroom and bedroom both had the same color scheme, my three favorite colors; emerald green, charcoal black and dark grey.

I turned on the water in my walk-in shower before getting taking off my clothes. I looked at my body in the mirror and observed it. I was now an A cup and my hips had gotten slightly wider. I knew my chances of my chest growing were low, because my mother also has a small chest but a bigger bottom with a flat stomach.

I stepped in the shower and rinsed my hair, letting the hot water melt all my stress and tension away. I have a specific routine when it comes to showering. I put in my Eucalyptus Spearmint conditioner and massaged my scalp and the ends of my hair before pulling all of my hair up into a bun at the top of my head. I let it sit and let the conditioner sink in while I wash my body. Since I'm half black, I rarely have to shampoo my hair. Too much shampoo can damage it.

I lathered my loofah with my matching Eucalyptus Spearmint body wash. I rubbed it in super well before bringing the loofah to my body and scrubbing every inch of myself. One thing about me; I love the feeling of being clean. I rinsed off all the soap before tugging at the hair tie in my hair. My hair fell down past my shoulders and down to the middle of my back.

After rinsing off, I turned the water off, stepped out of the shower and closed the glass door behind me. I grabbed a black towel for my body and then a smaller black towel for my hair. I walked over to the double doors that divided my room and bathroom, pulled them opened and walked back into my room.

I made my way over to my walk-in closet and turned the light on. After about fifteen minutes I found my outfit. A black skin tight cotton turtle neck, a green cable knit v-neck sweater vest and some charcoal mom jeans. After putting on a black underwear set, I put on my outfit and black socks. I walked over to my large shoe collection and looked around. Most of my shoes and clothes were gone since they were packed in my trunk. After a few seconds I decided to wear my black doc martens.

I went over to the large mirror in my room and took the towel off my head to look at my hair. I decided to wear it down for the day, so I cast a drying charm on it.

I walked down one of the large staircases, through the foyer and past one of the libraries before reaching the kitchen. My mother was in a black skin tight dress, my father in a matching black suit.