spilled secrets

Draco and I got back to Hogwarts four days ago. Last night, he was called back home for a "family emergency", which meant it had something to do with the Death Eaters.

I was sitting alone in the common room late at night, reading a book on how to mend dark artifacts, when Parkinson trudged in groggily and took a seat on the sofa across from me.

We sat in silence, ignoring each other's presence. She was staring into the fireplace to her right while I was reading my book. Draco and I haven't had too much luck on figuring out how to fix the cabinet, but we're almost done.

"I have to tell you something." Parkinson blurted, gazing down at the floor. I slowly looked up from my book and gave her a bored look. "Yes?" I drawled.

She licked her lips quickly and toyed with one of her fingers, not making eye contact. I'm really starting to wonder if she has a death wish.

"So, when you were gone last year, I was walking to my dorm one night, alone. It was towards the end of the school year." she said slowly. I raise a brow slightly. "Glad to know you know your way to your dorm all by yourself, Parkinson. Would you like a pastry or something?" I replied.

She inhaled deeply before exhaling quite loudly. "No. I was walking to my dorm and Draco grabbed me," Fuck. "and he pinned me against the wall and kissed me. We kissed." she explained quietly. She almost sounded guilty.

I feel my body fill with rage at the mere thought of Draco kissing her while I wasn't at school. We weren't dating, but he got mad at me for being kissed by Jordan, and we weren't dating then. Bloody hypocrite.

Parkinson cleared her throat, dragging me out of my thoughts. "I'm telling you this because I know you two are a thing now, I just don't know how long you've been a thing, so I didn't know if I was a home wrecker or something." she said quietly, finally making eye contact.

I ran my tongue over my teeth and bit down on my tongue afterwards. A sigh escaped my lips and I ran my fingers through my hair. "What exactly happened?" I asked lowly.

"Well, I was walking to my dorm. It was late. I turned a corner and Draco was standing there against the wall. He looked up and me and walked towards me, saying something about being tired of waiting, and pinned me against the wall, then he kissed me. We kind of made out in the corridor." she explained quietly, looking back down at her hands. "When?"

"Three days before summer."

I swallowed the lump of anger in my throat and clenched my fists. He fucking kissed her three days before he had sex with me. He called me a slut when I was kissed, without my permission, because I 'kissed the first bloke available' after we had sex. He no longer has to worry about the Dark Lord killing him, because as soon as he gets back, I'll be the one to do it.

"Thank you for telling me, Parkinson." I said as I stood up. She nodded and watched me as I strolled up to my dorm.

When I got to my dorm, I locked the door and casted a silencing charm on the room. I broke the bathroom mirror and kicked a hole in the wall before fixing the damage with my wand, changing, and going to bed.

When I walked into the Great Hall the next morning, I sat across from Daphne and Blaise and told them everything that Parkinson told me.

"I'm going to beat the blonde out of his head." Blaise threatened from beside Daphne. "I'll help." she chimed, just as angrily.

It was Saturday, so we didn't have classes today. I planned on going to the Room of Requirement and working on the cabinet to distract myself from the anger.