christmas break

Cynthia POV

Draco and I walked off the train, pinkies locked between us, and stepped onto platform 9 and 3/4. We both looked around, knowing our mums would be waiting for us together.

He nudged me slightly, causing me to look up at him, and he beckoned his head to the right. I looked over and saw our mums deep in conversation. We walked over to them, and my mums face immediately brightens.

She was about to throw her arms around me when her eyes fell to mine and Draco's hands, and she nudged Cissy. Cissy turns around and looked down before gasping loudly.

"Oh my Merlin." she said, her jaw gaped opened.

"Hello to you, too, mum." Draco joked as he lets go of my pinky and wraps his arms around Cissy. I then yanked my mum into a large embrace, inhaling her signature perfume.

We pulled away, and they switched us out; me to Cissy and Draco to mum. "About time." Cissy whispered in my ear, causing me to erupt into laughter.

We pulled away and stood in front of our mothers by each other's side. Draco linked his pinky with mine once again, earning a smirk from my mum.

"So whose Manor are we going to?" Draco asked, looking between our mums.

"Theirs." Cissy said, her bright smile never wavering.

When we got to the Manor and walked inside the foyer, my mum turned to us. "Go get unpacked and then come to the kitchen."

We nodded and walked towards the right grand staircase, heading towards my room.

Once we got inside, Draco tossed his briefcase on my bed and shrugs his coat off, placing it on my ottoman.

"Did you see the looks on their faces?" he asked through a quiet laugh.

We both erupted into laughter, leaning on each other for support so we don't fall on the floor.

"Priceless." I said as we calmed down.

I headed over towards the door, but Draco pulled me back towards him. "Draco, our mums are waiting for us." I reminded him, gazing into his eyes.

"Just one kiss, Rora." he bargained, glancing down at my lips. I rolled my eyes and gave him a kiss, but when I pulled away he cupped my face and gave me four more.

"Did I say one? I meant five." he said with a smile, looking at my aggravated expression.

I shoved him playfully before walking away, leaving him behind. When I heard his footsteps behind me, I broke into a sprint, in which he did too.

I ran down the corridor, took a left, took a right, took another left, ran down the left grand staircase, turned left, ran down the corridor, through the large tunnel. Before I reached the kitchen, Draco reached me and wrapped his arms around me.

His arms were holding mine down, and I tried to squirm out of his grip as he carried me into the kitchen.

"Draco, let me down!" I shouted, kicking my legs.

"No can do, Rora." he said matter-of-factly.

Our mothers were both staring at us with wide smiles, but I was too busy to notice. I then got an idea and stop squirming.

"No more sleeping in my dorm for a week." I announced with a huff. He quickly let go of me and I walked towards the kitchen island, flipping him off as I do so.

I sat down across from my mum, and Draco sat beside me. I linked my pinky with his, stifling a smile.

"So, when did this start?" my mum asks, eyeing me and Draco.