possessive

The next morning, I wake up to a mermaid singing; this is one of the many reasons I like having a common room and dorm in the dungeons.

My eyes flutter open and I tiredly glance around my dorm, wishing I was at home. My gaze falls on Draco, who's sleeping peacefully next to me.

He's laying on his front side, face towards me, one arm by his side and the other arm underneath the pillow, directly in front of his face.

It suddenly hits me that this is the first time I've actually had a good nights sleep since I've been at Hogwarts.

"Like what you see?" his morning voice booms, bringing me out of my thoughts and sending waves of ecstasy throughout my body at the sound of his morning voice.

"Transfigure yourself into a mirror and ask me again." I respond smoothly before getting up and going to the bathroom. I brush my teeth and take in my appearance before going back into the room.

Draco's now sitting up in bed, slightly slouched over, running his hands through his already messy hair. He's gorgeous in the mornings.

"Sleep well?" I ask, heading over to my dresser. It's Saturday, so there aren't classes today, but Draco and I do have to work on the Vanishing Cabinet at some point.

"Yeah. The first time I've slept well in weeks." he responds as he gets off of the bed and walks into the bathroom.

I rummage through my drawers for a few moments before picking out a pair of see through black pantyhose, a green plaid skirt, a black button up and a green sweater vest that matches the color of my skirt.

After I put on my pantyhose and tug my skirt up my legs, I shrug my button up on. Before I'm able to button it up, Draco walks out of the bathroom and over to me, buttoning it up himself.

"I have to go to my dorm to get dressed," he starts, then reaches behind me and grabs my sweater vest, "up," I raise my arms in the air, "do you want to come with me or meet in the Great Hall?" he asks, pulling my sweater vest over my head.

"I'll go with you." I reply before walking over and putting on a pair of black knee high boots.

"Bring a toothbrush and a hairbrush so when you sleep in my dorm you can get ready over there." he says, watching me as I stick my wand into my boot.

I nod and go to my trunk, grabbing an extra toothbrush and hairbrush I packed just in case I lost the original ones. "Ready?" he asks.

I nod and walk over to the door, but before I reach it, Draco grabs my arm and locks his pinky around mine. He opens the door and walks out, me walking alongside him.

We get to his dorm and I walk over to the bathroom to put my hairbrush and toothbrush down. When I walk out, Draco's in black dress pants, picking up a black button up.

As he shrugs it on, I walk over to him and button it up for him; returning the favor. He tucks his shirt in before pulling on a dark grey sweater vest.

He holds his pinky out for me and I wrap mine around his before we head to the Great Hall.

When we get to the Great Hall, we come to an abrupt stop and I look up at Draco. He has a sneer plastered on his face, and I follow his gaze to see Jordan staring it him with a smirk.

Draco yanks my body into his, my back to Jordan, and brings his lips down to mine while still making eye contact with Jordan. Draco's hand is cupping my jaw as he kisses me possessively in the entrance to the Great Hall.

I quickly realize that this is to show Jordan that I am Draco's and only Draco's. The kiss is possessive, showing any and every person looking at us that I am his, and I'm not even mad about it.