gala

Another week had passed, so Draco and I were at Morningstar Manor. I had been sleeping peacefully under my duvet when I felt someone yank the heavy duvet off of me, taking me out of my warm, safe, comfortingly dark space.

"What the hell?!" I shouted as I shot up angrily and crossed my arms, sitting up in my bed. I looked around and my eyes fell on a very smug, amused looking Draco.

"Morning." he said innocently, flashing a bright smile. I turned around and grabbed a throw pillow off of my bed before turning back towards him and chucking it at him, hitting him in the head, causing him to laugh hysterically.

"Morning my arse." I mumbled, crawling out of bed and heading towards the bathroom. Draco followed me into the bathroom, still laughing. It wasn't until I had started brushing my teeth that he had finally calmed down and wrapped his arms around my waist, resting his chin on my head.

"Why'd you wake me up so early?" I asked, rinsing my mouth and toothbrush before placing my toothbrush back in it's holder. I wriggled out of his grasp and walked over to turn the shower on before going back to the sinks and sitting on the counter.

Draco swiftly yanked my legs apart and stepped between my thighs, putting his hands on my lower back and pulling me closer to him. "The galas today. I let you sleep in until ten." he explained before kissing my forehead.

I drew in a sharp breath and stretched, trying to release the tension between my thighs. "Well, thank you for being so magnanimous." I said, placing a soft kiss on his lips.

He smiled and brought his lips to mine for a quick peck, but then did it again, and again, and again, and it got to the point to where we were both laughing as he kissed my lips repeatedly. "Alright, alright. I'll let you shower. Meet me downstairs in the kitchen when you're done, yeah?" he said, resting his forehead on mine. I hummed in agreement and he kissed me again before walking out of the bathroom and closing the door behind him.

-

After showering, I threw on a black plaid skirt and a black, cotton, skin tight turtle neck with a pair of knee high boots before tucking my wand in my boot and strutting downstairs.

When I walked into the kitchen, Draco, Cissy and mum were all sitting around the kitchen island with pieces of parchment sprawled around them. I walked over and sat next to Draco, grabbing a green apple on my way.

I took a glance at Draco, then back to the bowl of apples, and grabbed him one because I knew he would ask for one. He asks every time he sees me with one.

I sat down and took a bite of my apple, causing Draco to look at me. He opened his mouth to speak, but before he could say anything, I placed his apple down in front of him. He smiled before picking his apple up and taking a bite.

"So the guests will arrive at seven, and I'm pretty sure the gala should be over with by ten." Cissy said, glancing down at the parchment.

"Cynthia, wear a black dress, so we can color coordinate." my mum chimed. I nodded and took another bite of my apple.

"I'll go home and get ready there while Rora gets ready here." Draco said, before turning to me. "Then we can meet at the gala." he concluded. I nodded in agreement.

"Sounds good." I said, tucking a piece of hair behind my ear.

-

After I got done getting ready, I walked up to the large mirror on my wall and observed the final look. I wore a short, black dress with long sleeves that ended at my wrists and a low v neck. I wasn't wearing a bra, and you could see half of my dragon tattoo on my chest. I wore plain black heels with tiny gold buckles on the sides, a few black rings and a gold and black makeup look.