forevermore

6 months later

The past six months had been immensely eventful. Daphne and Blaise built and moved into a Manor in Paris, but they still visited often. Theo and Astoria also moved out into a small house in a secluded wooded area, and they also visited. Cissy and mum retired, and they were now traveling the world together. Beth married her boyfriend, and they moved in together.

Draco and I moved into another Manor owned by the Morningstars in Paris, just a few miles away from the Zabini Manor. We sold the old Morningstar Manor to Jack and Luna.

Draco had told me that everyone was coming over for dinner and told me to, and I quote, 'get my lazy arse up and get dressed', so I had taken a shower before looking for an outfit. I settled on a black lace cami dress and simple black heels before setting out to find Draco.

I checked all four libraries, all three dining rooms, the drawing room, the gallery, his study, the foyer, the gardens, the pond, the pool, the indoor gym and a couple of other rooms before giving up. I was too tired to check the entire Manor.

As I was walking past the Floo system, green flames appeared, and in walked Daphne and Blaise. Jack and Luna appeared shortly after, then Theo and Astoria.

"Hey." I said exhaustedly, running my hand through my hair as I slumped in defeat.

"Something wrong?" Draco called from behind me. I turned around abruptly and shot him a cold glare. "Where the hell have you been?" I queried.

"The gazebo." he said, gesturing over his shoulder with his thumb as we walked towards me. He gave me a kiss and gripped my arse, earning an eye roll from me, before turning to the others. "Let's go, then."

We all followed him out to the gazebo and sat around the table. Draco handed me a glass of fire whiskey as the blokes poured their girls drinks. I took the glass as I crossed my legs and leaned back, feeling the summer breeze brush up against my skin.

"Dinky!" Draco summoned, and Dinky appeared under the gazebo. Dinky was a free elf, but he chose to work for us anyways. "Yes, Mister Draco?" Dinky questioned.

"Could you serve our dinner now please?" Draco asked. Dinky snapped his fingers causing food to appear all over the table. "Thank you, Dinky." Draco said, sending him a smile. Dinky nodded and smiled back before disappearing again.

We ate our dinner as we talked, laughed, reminisced, etc. The smile on my face never wavered once as I spent time with my best mates and enjoyed their company under the stars and fairy lights of the gazebo.

After we got done eating, we sat around and talked about our time at Hogwarts, laughing at how naive and different we were over a year ago. I glanced over at Draco for a quick second when he stood up and walked past me to the bar of the gazebo, then turned back around to the group, who were laughing at Theo.

"Remember the time Theo tried to shove an entire roll down his throat after C convinced him that that was how Americans ate their food?" Blaise asked through his fit of laughs. I erupted into such a hysterical bunch of laughs that my stomach started ache and my eyes started to water.

Daphne spluttered on her champagne and patted her chest as she laughed, champagne running down her chin, which made me laugh even harder. "Cynthia?" Luna called from a few seats across and down from me. I turned my attention to her and willed myself to calm down. "Yes, Luna?" I questioned, my voice wavering slightly as I forced a laugh away.

She pointed to the side of me, everyone's eyes following her line of vision, and I turned slightly with furrowed brows. I caught a flash of platinum blonde and turned around all the way to see Draco down on one knee with a smirk on his face.