CHAPTER 1

AVERY'S POV:

"Avery wake up...it is 8 A.M. already." Shouted my lovely mom from kitchen downstairs.

"Okay I got up." I replied snuggling more into my sheets. 5 minutes won't hurt right...

.

.

.

.

Well shoot! I am late now for the first day of my job. Let me introduce myself I am Avery White, age 22 and right out of college with a degree in business. Then there is my lovely mom Bella White, a gorgeous woman in her early forties, a single mom. She owns a clothing line which in quiet famous here in California. An amazing woman I must say.

You see it is my first day of work today, although mom owns a company of her own, I wanted to do something by myself first so I got a job in a multinational company named 'KNIGHT INDUSTRIES' as the PA of the CEO and I am late.

At 9:05 I am finally at work and let me tell you this building is really huge and beautiful. I went directly up to my office on the 50th floor, because I was already given a tour of the building a day before.

Although I have not yet seen the CEO, I have heard that he is a very serious man and might I add cold, and harsh. But that is what I was told you cannot believe everything others say now could you. So I think I am going to find out soon.

As soon as I reach the floor I am informed to report at boss's office first thing.

When I reach the double doors to the CEO's office I knock twice and wait for command to enter, when I hear a faint 'come in' I push open the door and enter the office that is actually the size of an small apartment.

There behind the table saw a man turned in his chair looking down the city from the large floor to ceiling window.

To grab his attention I said 'Good Morning Boss', it did the work because the man turned around to face me and just stared blankly. He was a handsome man in his late twenties, jet black hair and captive silver eyes, sharp features, and yes a muscular built, I can't say about the height as he was seated but he must be tall around 6'. Total looks of a model more than a business man. What should I say now, oh yes I should introduce myself. Just as I opened my mouth to introduce myself I was cut by him...

A/N:

Hello guys this was my first chapter, of the very first book to be written by me. Do comment what you think about it and kindly support and share. Thank you people!!