☠︎︎07

Jimin and Hana was in their son's mansion with him as they were preparing for a small party.

Jisung finally became the Mafia King and Jimin decided to celebrate it together with Seora because she's their family now.

While they were preparing, they heard the door opened.They knew it was Seora so Hana ran to her.

When Hana saw her, she gasped and shouted at her."SEORA?!" Hana's shout called Jimin and Jisung at the same time.

"SEORA!!" Jisung ran to his wife looking at her lifeless body while scanning the scratches and the bruises.

"JIMIN DO SOMETHING!!" Hana cried and Jimin quickly called their personal doctor."Jisung bring her to her room" he nodded and gently held Seora in his arm.

He brought her to the room feeling sad, angered and worry at the same time.He laid her down on the bed then storm to his office.

"Guys Seora is hurt.Go to her school, watch the footage or just TRACK THAT MOTHERFUCKER!!" Jisung harshly hang up the call throwing his phone away until it broke.

He rolled his eyes taking another one from his cupboard."Jisung!!" Hana called and he went downstairs."Yes Mom?" she sighed.

"Do you know who did this to Seora?" Jisung shook his head."I don't know.But I've told the gang to find who did this" the doctor came and he treated her.

"I don't want to accuse or assuming things but I think I have to" the doctor said worriedly."W-Why? What happened to my wife?!" Jisung yelled."Jisung calm down" Jimin held him back.

"I think she got bullied at school" they widened their eyes."Bully?" Hana asked and he nodded.

"I've check her bag and clothes.It's definitely not because the other gangs knew she's your wife" Jisung cursed the bullies in his mind digging his nails into his palm.

"You might need a proof so here" the doctor gave them a book.In the book, they saw many doodles on a homework which was Seora's homework.

'Stupid bitch!!'

'You should die!!'

'NO ONE LIKES YOU!! LOL'

'FUCK OFF FROM OUR LIVES'

'Poor nerdy'

'you got a flat body'

'my grandma have bigger booty than yours!!'

Jisung read enough and he can't help but to curse."WHAT DID SHE EVER DO TO THEM?!" Jimin asked not believing these teenagers don't have manners.

"I don't even know Jimin.I'm just finding one of the cause.I gotta go.Bye" he excused himself then the 22 guys walked in.

"Jisung we found the footage but we can't find who they are yet!" Doyoung said panting hard."I suggest some of us to follow her tomorrow" Taeil said.

"I am not letting her to go to school again" Jisung said gritting his teeth in angered.

"Jisung just for this time.Then you can sue that school and move Seora to another school!! Or home school?" Yuta said convincing him.

"Okay fine.Let me watch that footage" they gave the tablet to him and all of them watched it."What the fuck? I don't even do this to my hostage?" Jimin said furiously.

• 𝑇𝑂 𝐵𝐸 𝐶𝑂𝑁𝑇𝐼𝑁𝑈𝐸𝐷 •