☠︎︎10

The whole class, Seora was focusing with the subject while Jisung just stared at her.

He love it when she pouted at Doyoung for saying her answer was wrong, he love it when she gets mad for not getting the answer and he love it when she blushed lightly because he stared at her too much.

Doyoung poked his inner cheek with his tongue and slapped Jisung in his arm."If you want to study, make yourself looked like one" Jisung glared at him.

"No mission for a week" Jisung said and Jimin butted in."Oi dude he's your teacher now!! Not your gang!!" Jimin teased and Jisung glared at Doyoung.

"Find the answer and I'll check it later.Don't mess up this is super easy" Jisung rolled his eyes and looked at the question.

─────────────────────────

1) What is the scientific name for any organism that causes an infectious disease?

[ ] Pathogen
[ ] Vaccine
[ ] Carbohydrate

─────────────────────────

Jisung knitted his eyebrows looking at the question.What the fuck?

Jisung shrugged and answered it not thinking twice.Then Doyoung checked his answer.

"The fuck?! It's PATHOGEN!! Not CARBOHYDRATE" Doyoung looked at him unbelievably.Seora giggled at them while Jisung was sulking.

"The question is too hard and I misunderstood it" Jisung sighed while giving his dumb excuse."It's not that hard.You're too dumb" Jisung turned to him and stepped on his feet.

"ARGH YAH!!" Doyoung hissed and Jisung stuck out his tongue.

After a few minutes, the class finished."You're doing great job today.See you tomorrow" Doyoung ruffle her hair.

Jisung glared at him and he rolled his eyes before walking away.Seora chuckled turning back to her book."Hey dear let's eat first?" Hana said approaching them.

"Yeah sure!! I'll cook" Seora said as she took her books and stuffs to the room.Then she went to the kitchen to cook.

Hana helped her daughter in law while Jimin stayed with Jisung watching the football game.

"Oh Soobin is coming out in a few days"