☠︎︎12

Jisung came back exactly at 5 in the morning.He parked his car and sneakily walked into the room seeing Seora was still sleeping.

He sighed in relief then washed himself and the wounds before sliding beside her.

"Mmm hey.You're home" Seora woke up and Jisung pouted cutely."I don't want you to wake up.I'm sowwy" he cutely said and Seora chuckled.

"I'm a light sleeper.Not your fault" he hummed and hugged her."How's the mission?" He shrugged."Good I guess" Seora nodded and kissed his cheek when he hissed.

"Ark!" Seora slowly got up and turned on the table lamp.She frowned seeing him all bruises again.

"Hey you look terrible" she cupped his face."I know" he sighed."Wait here.I'll treat those" Seora said getting up from her bed and took the first aid kit.

Seora sat him down and she took the cotton ball.She put some oil and dabbed it on Jisung's face."Ark!" he hissed.

"Yah be a man huh?" He pouted."Noo~" Seora smiled at his whine.Jisung was staring at her while she was treating his face.

Then Jisung pecked her lips and she widened her eyes."D-Did yo--" he shut her with his lips again on hers but this time is the real kiss.

He pulled away and he can clearly saw she was blushing."Y-Yah why are you doing this?" He smirked looking at the flustered Seora.

"Can't I kiss my wife?" Seora blushed madly."Y-You never kiss me.O-On the lips except for the wedding day" he frowned.

"I'm sorry.I'll kiss you more often" he cheekily smiled.Seora giggled and continued to treat his wound.

"Hey I was thinking if..." Seora looked up at him."What?" He bit his lips in nervousness."C-Can I...call you baby?" He shut his eyes afraid of her answer when he heard her laughing.

"HAHAHAHA!! YOU'RE SO CUTE!!" she cupped his face and he opened his eyes."Can I?" She nodded."Of course you can!!" He sighed in relief.

"Baby let's sleep!!" He pulled her down to the bed making she laid her head on his chest.

"Night" he muttered."But it's nearly 6 in the morning?" Seora chuckled softly.

"Nah good night" he closed his eyes and drifted off into his dream.