19. temptation

TEMPTATION

song at the top is for all my tvd lovers out there ;) wouldn't start it till they get to the actual rave though!!

"give me the drugs" emma dropped her duffel bag onto one of the two queen-sized beds in the hotel room. her hand was extended as she stared at luke.

"what makes you think i have drugs?" luke held back a laugh as he claimed the bed next to the window by plopping down on it.

luke had been hoping they'd get a single king-sized bed and have to do one of those cliché forced but not really forced to share a bed things.

but sadly, whoever the hell had assigned them to this room was not on luke's side.

emma sauntered over towards the blonde, kicking off her shoes in the process. "i did my research," she said. "i know people usually take something at a rave"

the girl cleared her throat "you were also a drug dealer so it's not too far of a stretch for you to have something on you" emma muttered under her breath.

luke clicked his tongue and searched through his items before pulling out a plastic bag full of pills.

"it's ecstasy," luke spoke, swiping his tongue over his bottom lip. he dangled it in front of emma's face, abruptly snatching it away as soon as her small hand went to grab it. "and the only reason i have this is because i know for a fact it hasn't been tainted with — otherwise you never know what the hell you'll end up taking at one of these things"

emma nodded, absorbing luke's words as he continued to ramble on.

"but don't feel like you have to take any, raves can be just as fun if you're sober — i mean i wouldn't know but-"

"luke," emma interrupted, pressing a single finger to his lips to shush him. "i'm a big girl, i can handle it. promise" she assured him.

luke nodded as emma removed her finger. he knew emma would be fine, especially since she had him to keep an eye on her, but there were a number of things she needed to be aware of first.

"just remember to drink a lot of water, and some people grind their jaw which is really bad for you so try to avoid doing that," luke paused, thinking of any other important things to mention.

"oh," luke sat up straight, watching emma's eyes follow him with every movement. "once it hits your system you'll have a strong urge to touch and feel things or people, especially soft things. it's euphoric, it's sensual, it's easy to get lost in it. uh, you'll probably have random people coming up to you, hugging you, telling you they love you and stuff like that — but you'll probably be doing the same so just be aware and make sure you don't leave my side, got it?"