Hange Zoe X Female reader: I'm here

"Where the hell is she Levi", you asked tears already threatening to fall down. Your heart was racing , where could she be? is she even alive? is she even safe? She couldn't have have left you in this forsaken world, could she?

By she you were referring to your Hange Zoe, the love of your life, the person of your dreams. You couldn't put into words how much she meant to you. Every part of her was just a wonderland to you , a place of happiness and joy.

From the way she whispered sweet nothings in your ears as you made sweet yet dirty love under the moonlight. To the way she would hold on to you , embracing every imperfect part of you and you taking in her captivating ,sweet scent. Repulsive to others but to it reminded you of home, your home .

Now here you are , looking down at the short , blank faced man who wouldn't give you the answers you wanted. "She is in her office" was all he said before passing you, without making eye contact or even cursing you out for standing in his way." Well that took you long enough ,geeze Levi you almost gave me a heart attack" , You mumbled as you made way to Hange's office eager to see her and yet you were nervous .

You walked down the halls and softly knocked on her office. You breathed in and out trying to calm your nerves down, you had always had a fear of the unknown so now basically you were terrified .

You had always wanted to overcome that fear by leaving the walls that held a bitter sweet reminder of how cruel the world really is and how you were caged in , forever. From a very young age you had always been sick , so sick that the doctors couldn't give your sickness a name. You would vomit when smelling certain smells , you would become all swollen up during winter and become thin as a supermodel on a harsh diet during summer.

Anything medically related could happen to you, basically you were a walking Unknown disease. Even though you wanted to be a scout and help humanity, you couldn't and that made you feel feel useless . For a long time you had seen yourself as pathetic , pitiful and well you hated yourself. You would laugh at your parents whenever they would ask about your love life and you would just say, "I'm nothing but a monster that should have been killed a long time ago and you expect someone to love me , give me a break"

But that all changed when you Hange Zoe , the beautiful goof asked you to help her carry titan food to her lab on your way home from the doctor . Well stars where rewritten and a future you couldn't even dream of was born.

"come in", you heard her soft spoken voice from within the office. You opened the door and there she was , your beautiful , raven haired girlfriend sitting on the table looking at you. You were very much aware of the bandage across her eye and her broken arm but that didn't stop you from running to her and embracing every inch of her.

You may have not noticed or chosen not to but when she looked at you , she only saw perfection. She would watch you and notice all the little things you would do, how you would refuse to make eye contact with her and instead would rub your hands together and blush looking down.

The sick nights you would spend together , how you would sometimes vomit and later apologies while crying broke her heart because it didn't matter she loved you , all of you ,you were her definition of perfection.

Now here you are again accepting her, broken and wounded but still hug her as though she was whole . She couldn't hold her tears any longer and just sobbed in your embrace.

"I'm here Hange...... I'm here"

Hello there !! i will post anytime , tell me in the comments if you liked it or i should go jump off a bridge:)