Chapter 14: Let Me Be Your Boyfriend Pt. 1

" Ahhhhnnn---"

" take a deep breath.. relax your body " bulong ko sakanya as I wiped her tears.

" i'm ready " she said. and I slowly push myself inside her while kissing her to divert her attention so she can bare the pain.

We both moan as I hit her walls. I let her adjust to my size and when she informed that I can move, I thrust into her slowly, I'm not rushing anything because I wanted her to feel really good, this is her first time, and I want this night to be as unforgettable as her special day.

We're both a moaning mess as the pleassure eats our system. She's in all fours as I thrusted faster and deeply inside. We did lots of round and I can say that this is surely one of the most unforgettable experience in my life.

" You have tats? is this real? " tanong ko sakanya habang marahan na hinahaplos ang  tato sa bandang balikat sa likod nya. We're now both laying on the bed, nakadapa sya pero yung ulo nya ay nakaharap saken habang ako naman ay nakatagilid paharap sa direksyon nya.

" Yeah.. I got it when I was... 10? I don't clearly remember the exact time but i guess it was around that time " sagot nya.

" 10? ang bata mo naman nagka-tato, hindi ba nagalit mga magulang mo? " muling tanong ko. Hindi naman sa hindi ako naniniwala sa sinabi nya, she doesn't have any reason to lie about it, pero kasi ang bata talaga ng sampung taon oara magkaroon ng tato.

" it's normal in my case.. I'm sorry but I don't want to talk about it.. " mahinang sabi nya. I can sense the sadness in her voice kaya naman hindi na ako nagtanong pa.

We talk about different things, Well to be honest ako lang naman ang kwento ng kwento dahil hindi naman sya gaano nagsasalita, that's what I observe about her personality, she's a quiet one or maybe an introvert who doesn't want to socialize.

" I want to know you outside this place " Pag-amin ko. dahil nakapatong pa rin ang kamay ko sa likod nya, ramdam ko ang pag-galaw ng muscles nya sa likod, she got tense about that topic.

" I'm sorry.. am I stepping the line now? " tanong ko. I don't want her to treat me like how she treat those people downstairs, hindi ko alam but I want to be someone special for her, if I can't be special, maybe different from the others.

" I'm sorry... it's just that.. I'm actually not this kind of person outside this place.. you might hate me or what.. " nag-angat sya ng ulo saka tiningnan ako mata sa mata " I truly am sorry... Aseal "

I raise my hand to touch her face. Sa oras na lumabas ako sa lugar na to, there's no guarantee that I can still find her right? I know, she's the kind of person who runs away, I want to hold her and never let go but I can't because we're living in different world, isa pa hindi naman ako ganito.. hindi ko kahit kailan ginusto na manatili sa tabi ng kahit na sino, dahil alam kong darating din ang panahon na iiwan nila ko, just like what Amara did to me.

" Dark... can I hold you once again? " but ngayong gabi, I want to act on my own, If this is the last chance I have then I want to hold this girl until it's time for us to let go.

She didn't say anything, unti-unti syang lumapit saken saka marahan na hinalikan ako. It's there again, the weird feeling inside me, something sparks inside my body and I love the warmth of my body against her. We did it again but this time, it's different.. We're both taking our time, and because of that, I somewhat feel like I'm not having sex instead I'm making love. Love? is it really possible? but whatever it is, I like this feeling with this girl who will never be mine

" Argel to earth? hello? are you still with us? " nagbalik ako sa katinuan ko nang may kung anong tumabon sa mukha ko.

" what the f------" mabilis kong tinulak si Renz na sobrang lapit ng mukha sa mukha ko " what the fvck dude? are you trying to kiss me? " reklamo ko