Epilogue: 19 Years Later (Our Version)

Draco Pov

Draco Pov

"Well, which one of you wants to go first?" Draco asked his family. They were standing in front of the entrance to platform 9¾ with their trunks and owls. Lyra rolled her eyes and pushed her trolley through the wall, following close behind. Hermione smirked at him and went next. Finally, he was left with Scorpius who would be in his first year.

"Are you ready?" Scorp asked him. Draco laughed and nodded. They went through the wall together and came out on the other side. The red engine that Draco remembered so clearly was puffing steam and the platform was bustling with activity as always. He and Scorp went over to where Hermione was helping Lyra load her trunk into the luggage compartment. They shared a smile and Draco hoisted Scorp's trunk in as well.

Some of Lyra's friends from her fourth year Ravenclaw class including Sage Nott, Luna and Theo's daughter, and Lilith Weasley, Pansy and George's daughter, came over and they started talking. "Bye, Lyra," Hermione said, waving their oldest daughter goodbye. She waved back and boarded the train.

Scorp waved to someone over Draco's shoulder and Draco turned around to see who. It was Albus Potter with his younger sister Lily and their older brother James. Scorp and Albus were already friends since Hermione and Harry had stayed friends over the years and they were in the same year. Albus ran up to them and started gesturing and talking to Scorp. They started walking toward the train, but Hermione stopped them. "Scorp, aren't you forgetting something?"

He groaned but came back over and gave his mother a hug. She smiled and Draco put his arm around her waist. Scorp and Albus walked away just as Harry and Cho reach them. Hermione and Cho hugged and Harry and Draco shook hands. "Good to see you, Harry," Draco said, addressing his friend.

"You too," Harry replied.

"You know, I still can't believe you two used to be enemies," Cho said, laughing. "You'd think they'd been friends forever by the way they treat each other."

"I know! Draco's always begging to invite Harry over and to think they used to fight."

"Who used to fight?" Ginny asked, coming over from the train.

"Oh, we were just talking about Draco and Harry's bromance," Cho answered.

"It is not a bromance," interjected Harry, embarrassed.

"Ha, ha, as if. I'm starting to think you like Harry more than me, Draco," Hermione said.

"Never! I went through enough that I'm not planning on giving you up any time soon." Draco punctuated his statement by leaning down to kiss her, producing groans from their friends.

"Anyway," Cho exaggerated to get Hermione and Draco to break it up, "I don't see Blaise anywhere, Ginny. Did he stay at home?"

"Well, Solange is fifteen now and she insisted that she didn't need Blaise to come so he's at work."