𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

It was just after three and the group of teenagers were now making their way to the nearby ice cream parlour. They were walking through a park, practically abandoned as it was abnormally hot for an autumn day. Minju and Sua were side by side, while intently listening to Chenle, Jisung and Renjun's very serious debate. "Listen, I'm telling you, aliens are real."

"I... don't think so." Chenle said, Renjun heavily sighing out of frustration. "Oh, come on, there is no evidence that proves that they do exist! Right, Jisung?" Chenle turned to the younger, expectantly. By the look on Jisung's face you could see that he disagreed with his best friend. Chenle rolled his eyes, "You have got to be kidding me. Not you too!"

"Renjun has a point though... If there is life on Earth, then what makes you think there isn't life on other planets too?" Renjun had a proud smile on his face as he had succesfully roped someone in on his theories. 

"I have officially given up on all humans at this point. I am done with all of you." Chenle picks up his pace as he dramatically walks away. Minju laughed at her best friend, he really is something, she thought. "Are we sure that he isn't an alien?" Jisung whispered to Minju and Sua. The two girls pause for a moment, thinking about the possibility, but then laughs as Jisung calls out to Chenle to stop while trying to catch up to him. 

"So... are you sure you're not still all likey feely over Lee Jeno over there?" Sua nods her head in the direction of the remaining three boys, Renjun now walking with them as well. Minju follows her gaze and looks at him. She caught him at a good time, as he was now laughing at something Donghyuck said. She took in the way his eyes crinkles when he laughs, forming crescents. He should smile more often. "Stop staring, you're literally drooling over him." Sua teased , bringing Minju out of her daze.

She playfully hit Sua's arm, "I did not!" She laughed. "And yes, I am 100% sure I'm not still likey feely over him." 

"If that's what you say. Moving on, have you spoken to loverboy today?" Minju's face lit up at the mention of her boyfriend. 

"In fact, I have spoken to loverboy today." She hates the nickname, but nonetheless uses it whenever Sua would bring him up. Sua wiggled her eyebrows, waiting for the rest of the details. "He called me this morning while you were showering and the boys were downstairs. He's actually visiting his family right now, but he said he misses me so much. I could've fainted right there." Minju sighed out, holding her phone to her chest. Sua giggled beside her. She had never seen the girl gush over a boy the way she did about Yangyang. She was happy that her best friend was happy.

"How long have you guys been dating, anyway?" Sua curiously asked.

"Hmm... about 7 months now, but gosh, it feels like much longer." 

Minju is so happy, Sua thought as she smiled at her longtime friend, I wish I could feel that too. 

The brunette nudged Minju in the side, "You're really in love, huh?" She sent her lovesick friend a playful wink. 

The younger of the two rolled her eyes at her childish friend. "I guess you can say I am, but need not fear, my dearest friend. I shall find you someone, so that I can tease you too." It was Sua's turn to roll her eyes, Minju only giggled. The two friends linked arms, to walk the last few steps as the ice cream parlour now came into sight. Chenle and Jisung yelling for them to hurry up. Little to their knowledge, a boy was listening to their whole conversation, and with every word he felt his heart break a little.

 Little to their knowledge, a boy was listening to their whole conversation, and with every word he felt his heart break a little