Chapter 20

The following night was our wrap party for some big production. All of the actors were here along with the guys from SAMCRO and some of the Croweaters. I was pretty nervous to be around this many people, many of whom I was technically the boss of, dressed in a black lace bodysuit with a black bra underneath it and my black skirt. I walked around for a bit, waiting for Jax to arrive. After a while I started talking to Juice, trying to avoid Tig.

"Why's Tig keep looking over here?" Juice asked over the sounds of the movie that this party was celebrating. We had it playing on loop on multiple different screens.

"It's not important," I said with a soft smile.

"He's coming over here," Juice said before shifting slightly. "Tig, man, what's up?"

"Just here to see the pretty lady is all," Tig said.

"Hi Tig," I said with a gentle smile.

"I know you from somewhere," he said.

"I'd fucking hope so. You almost singlehandedly paid my way through school," I said.

"Oh my god you're the stripper from Oakland," he said.

"Name's Alex," I said. "I'm Otto and Luann's daughter, remember?"

"Yeah, a little," he said. "But I moved on from it. You still know you're way around a pole? Cause I've got one in my bedroom. I could use a private dance tonight."

"Sorry man," Jax said as he moved into the conversation. "I'm the only one getting private dances from now on."

"She's your new old lady?" Tig asked. He seemed genuinely surprised.

"That she is. So if you don't mind, I'd like to steal her away from your creepy ass. I'm sure there's a Croweater floating around who'd love to play dead for ya," Jax said. I stood up and took his hand and followed him over to the bar.

"A beer," Jax said to the Prospect that they'd forced to come play bartender.

"I know," the kid said and poured the drink into a plastic cup. "And the girl?"

Before I could make a smart ass remark about having a name and a voice, Jax responded with my go to drink. The kid made it quickly and handed it to me. Jax led me over to some directors chairs where Opie was waiting for him.

"Hey man," they each said, almost in unison. Jax sat down and I stood next to him, allowing him to wrap his arm around me.

"Hi Opie," I said.

"Hey Alex," he said. "Looking good."

"Thanks," I said with a small smile. I was staring out over the crowd as Jax and Opie talked about something. I sipped my drink and watched for any signs of trouble.

"Relax, would ya?" Jax said as he stood up, wrapping his arms around me and kissing my neck.

"Threesome?" Jax asked as he kissed right below my ear.

"I thought the big bad Jax Teller didn't share," I said.

"There are exceptions to every rule," he said. "If you're down."

I looked over at Opie who was staring out at the crowd now.

"I don't think he's ready for anything," I said.

"I didn't ask your opinions on him I asked for consent," he said. "I'll talk to Opie."

"Yeah, sure," I said. "You gotta live while young, right."

He chuckled and nodded a bit, sitting back down and gaining Opies attention. I couldn't hear the conversation but the two stood up together and Jax wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Closest place?" Jax asked.

"Guaranteed empty is yours," I said. Gemma had Abel for the night so Jax's house was empty. Opie's was out of the question cause his kids were there with Mary or Piney or maybe both. And my mom would be heading home soon, so my place was also out of the question.

He nodded and we left, the three of us off to cause trouble together once again.