Chapter 27

I knew Samuel had sensed me coming, the smile on his face was the telltale sign. I wished he would end the conversation before I reached him because I didn't think I had the energy to interact with anyone else for the next few hours, but him.

As if reading my mind, he ended the convo and made his way toward me. He took my hand and sent exquisite feelings of love and desire coursing through me.

"What happened to the green dress?" he asked giving me a sideway meaningful look.

"That ridiculous thing?" I asked annoyed.

"I liked it" he said.

"Did you?"

"Very much"

"Is that so?"

"Absolutely"

"Well don't worry yourself, I've got about five more of those in all kinds of colors" I said smiling up at him, batting my eyelashes.

That was all it took to get myself pushed into some sort of supplies closet. Samuel took my face between his hands, and kissed me like our lives depended on it.

"If you can keep the door closed with one of your mind tricks, we can have a quicky" I whispered.

"No" he said pulling me out of the closet.

"Oh" I said completely deflated.

"We would bring down the ship woman" he said in a hushed voice tilting his head toward me and picking up the pace. I had to skip and jog just to keep up with him. "We'll be in our room in no time, and then you are going to show me all the kinds of colors that dress comes in. I am going to enjoy divesting you from each one of them" he said with one of his signature mischievous smiles that my heart jump, stop, skip and hop.

The idea of the dresses went as far as I could throw Samuel. Taking advantage of the empty corridor I began undoing Samuels's jacket, it had so damned many. As soon as we went in the room, we made quick work of ridding ourselves from every scrap of clothes that came between us.

I could honestly say my favorite part of being outside of Earth was the absence of time. Time was superfluous when I was with Samuel. When we were together we created our own reality where only he and I existed. Each time he took my body, he pilfered my mind and soul.

It was never enough, even when we had just had a volley of soul shattering orgasms, he still held me held me tight. Any space between us was too much.

"Why can we only be together in this room?" I asked while sublimely laying in my Samuel's arms.

"This room is special. The energy of masters vibrates at a higher frequency than the other beings who live or visit this ship. The room is treated and purified so our essence is not compromise, and so that it can withstand the elevated vibrations. This is the first time I occupy a human body" he paused to let me absorb this, "I had never incarnated. To occupy this body I had to lower my energy's vibrational speed, which allows me to move more freely around the ship."

"I still don't see why we can just mhmm anywhere we please. It could be fun" I said pulling my head away from his chest so I could raise my eyebrows a couple of times, teasing.

"I have no doubt it would be" he said laughing, "but when we are together it is impossible to maintain the lower vibrations. Where you and I are concerned, there is nothing but the purest, highest form of energy."

"Oh ya? And what's that?" I asked lightly.

"Love" he kissed me softly. A mind bending tender kiss. His lips caressed mine slowly making me lose myself in him yet again.