Chapter 63

Janielle's Pov

After a few days everything's back to normal the difference is, I'm still Deinielle in Capulet Grand Academy and Deinielle is Janielle in Montagues Academy.

Dwayne, alice and the others starting to visit and chat with me. They already know the truth and the were so shock. I remember the shock in the face of Dwayne and I almost cry because of laughter. Alice cried for two days because of the fact that I am alive and it really made my heart melt, she really love me. Diane always sending me a gift, pambawi daw sabi nya and I really appreciate it also. Si echo naman ay laging may dalang herbal tea, para daw sa health ko at kailan pa kaya sya naging health conscious?

I am so happy that they were always by my side, I really made a great friends. Thanks to M Academy. I also miss steven, pumupunta sya dito every evening to visit me, busy na rin lagi si steven dahil kasa-kasama na rin sya nila deinielle in their gang. Nalaman ko na din ang lahat tungkol kay steven at iyon ang katotohanang hindi ko manlang naisip. I didn't know that steven was once a gangster.

I am curently in the DFG's hideout, we were talking about plan earlier.

"Queen, the Gang Society send us an invitation", bryan said then gave the invitation to deinielle. Kulay black ang invitation at meron itong universe print. Deinielle opened the invitation, she think for a second then look at us.

"The Midnight Gang Ball will held on Thursday 9 pm at Anthenium Colliseum", she plainly said and look at me. "Janielle I want you to attend to this ball too. So prepare for it, okay?", I nod at her even though I don't know about that Midnight Gang Ball.

What is the Midnigh Gang Ball? I look at chase to ask him about it.

"Chase, what is the Midnight Gang Ball?", I asked chase. He smiled at me handsomely before he answer.

"It is a party prepared by Gang Society Organization. Through this we can have a chance to observe every gangs and to know them very well. Just like a get to know party, because there are newly registered gangs that haven't officially announce yet" chase slowly explained to me.

"It is also a chance to meet up the Queen and King, many gangs looking forward to it, just to see me", he said to me then wink. I gasp for air when he said that.

"Ow chase who look forward to see you?", I said sarcastically.

"You", he said proudly. I almost choke up at what he said.

"You! Dumb man!", I said.

"Just kidding babe, just miss you", he act as if going to hug me. I push him away from me. He is always acting dumb but I miss him too, I miss his joke and his funny character.

"Chase!", deinielle scold chase that made him sit properly, I want to laugh at him but I wont, deinielle is so scary.

"Sorry Queen", sabi ni chase at nag salute pa kay deinielle. Tinignan lang sya ni deinielle at di na pinansin.

"And even you, Steven. You must attend this party too", deinielle said to steven.

"Is it okay for us to come?", steven ask.

"Of course! It is decided by the Queen, no one will argue and complaint about it", Deinielle said with pride.

"What a brag!", steven said.

"Did you say something?", mahahalata ang pagka suplada ni deinielle kay steven.

"Wala po. Miss Queen", sarcastic namang sabi ni steven.

"Good", deinielle.

Pabalik balik ang tingin namin kay deinielle at kay steven na mukang nagtatalo pero muka ring hindi.