Chapter 19

Rita's pov

I woke up to a scream of pain.

My head shook slightly, still half asleep, I tried to understand what was going on, like why was my head shaking?

As I finally had opened my eyes, I was stunned where my mouth was. His back was arched in pain, and he was shaking his ass to get me off.

"Back off!" He screamed, pushing my head away as I was still biting him in shock.

Letting go, I immediately apologised. "I'm so sorry!"

"I guess I am bleeding," he groaned, pulling his boxers down, but not enough for me to see his crotch.

"What are you doing?" I asked baffled, turning away from him. "Inspecting the bite mark you gave me," he huffed.

"Are you really bleeding?" I asked hesitantly, feeling guilt as I was the main cause of it. "I don't know, I can't see ..." he sighed.

"Let me have a look," I muttered, turning around. Shyly, I opened the plaster on his ass.

"It isn't bleeding," I sighed relieved, "I bit near your thigh, and not on your wound." I traced with my fingers the bite mark, where I could see most of my teeth imprinted.

"And? Are at least all 32 imprinted?" he asked with a high note of sarcasm.

"Not all," I muttered, closing his plaster again. "And I'm so sorry!"

"What for? For biting the shit out of my thigh? Didn't I just feed you yesterday?" he asked me madly, rubbing his ass.

"You did, but feeding me before sleep caused me to dream of a meaty burger, making me think ..." I sighed embarrassed.

"That my ass was food? My thigh might be meaty, but does it look like a fucking burger to you?"

"I probably, subconsciously, thought I was biting the burger while biting your thigh. I'm so sorry, this has never happened to me before," I apologized again.

"My ass can never catch a break! It gets either shot or bitten," he said, looking at me as he said 'bitten'.

"I didn't mean to bite you," I muttered. I really didn't intend to bite him, I was in the Krusty Krab and eating a Krabby Patty in my dream, before waking up and finding myself biting his thigh.

"And? Was it at least tasty?"

"Yes," I said, thinking about the Krabby Patty in my dream. "It was?" he asked with a chuckle.

"Then, here," he said, coming closer with his ass towards my face.

"No! I mean no!" I said, shoving his ass away from my face.

I looked at him flushed, the situation was really embarrassing for me.

"Why? Don't be shy? Come on! Take another bite!" he said, literally wiggling his ass in front of my face.

"I thought about the burger while answering you! I don't want another bite! Get your ass off my face!" I said, slapping it hard.

He groaned in pain, giving me a death glare. Gulping, I looked at him. "I am sorry, it happened instinctively," I stammered scared.

"Next time you lie a hand on my ass, I will do the same!" he growled at me.

"You will hit me?" I asked timidly. "I will give your greedy ass a good spanking!" he told me firmly.

"You're joking right?" I asked skeptically. "And why am I greedy?"

"Because you stole my blanket after I have given you one," he scowled, pulling the blanket I was sitting on, making me fall on my back.