Chapter 20

Roman's pov

I knew she would wait for me when I left her in my bedroom, her mind and eyes told me the same.

Knowing that I was seeing through her lies, her sweet mouth was talking out the truth without exposing what was going on in her mind.

She wasn't trusting me, but she slowly submitted to me. Still, I needed her loyalty. Otherwise, I couldn't let her go.

We had a long way to go until I could free her anyway. Dealing with her was a great challenge.

I was a lone wolf anyway, not used having a woman day and night in my home, if she wasn't there for fun. Now she was literally living with me, she was messing with my rhythm too.

Inside, I was hollow, not feeling much. But having her around got me feel all kinds of emotions.

My days weren't calm anymore, she was making sure I was all occupied with her attitude and smart mouth. Being aware that I was a murderer, she still acted mad around me, pushing all my buttons like this morning.

Especially, this morning, she staggered me more than once with her actions: Biting my ass, attacking me, letting me touch her.

One thing was sure: She was crazy, but Hell, she was fine. Her curves was dangerously tempting. Her skin was like satin, soft and welcoming. And her delicate moans I had the pleasure to hear when I spanked her, hard, as punishment, for misbehaving in the morning, made me lose control.

Touching her wasn't planned. Putting my fingers in her tight cunt felt taboo. But I couldn't help myself. The dom in me enjoyed it too much to stop.

She welcomed every touch of mine, moaning in pleasure as I fucked her pussy with my fingers. Her cheeks were rosy tinted, her long hair disheveled when she came on my fingers.

It took me all self-control not to bend her over my bed and fill her virgin cunt with my hard cock that was throbbing in my pants.

I might be a murderer, but I was still a man. Only if she disagreed with me like the many times she did when I told her it was a mistake, she would tantalize me for sure to give in and show her more of the pleasure I could make us both feel.

Then, I wouldn't be outside the bedroom with the blanket over my shoulder now, but having her naked in my sheets, tainting her luscious body. But she didn't.

We both agreed that it was a mistake, a sinful mistake. Still, my body craved her when I entered the bathroom.

The only source I had to still the craving in me for her were her juices, coating my fingers. So, I tasted her, while fucking my fist, she tasted as sweet as she looked like.

But I knew tasting her was a sin. She was forbidden, my enemy's daughter, my bounty. Craving her was dangerous.

Therefore, I needed her out of my life before giving in, ruining her innocent mind and dragging us both into the vain.

She was frustrating me, even if she didn't know. Every time she looked at me with those hazel doe eyes my cock twitched in my pants.

I guess, I needed sex to get her out of my mind. Good thing my business was in a brothel now.

Throwing the blanket with all the devices and sharp items into a guest bedroom, I left my apartment and got in my car, starting it, I drove to the brothel.

Helena texted me non-stop, asking me when I was going to bring the pregnant Margarita over.

Now I had to go and get a whore from the brothel to introduce her as Margarita before she visited me and saw Rita who was on the news recently with her tragic death.