Copyright & Info.(dont ignore the bold parts its imp)

Copyright by IceQueen1994
All rights reserved ©

⏺️No part of this book may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means or by any information storage and retrieval system without the written permission of author.

⏺️This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places and events are either the product of author's imagination or used in a fictious manner. Any resemblance to actual people living or dead is purely coincidental.

⏺️Any images of people, places or outfits shared by me in this book is not owned by me. The rights are owned by the real owner.

⏺️Also everyone have different choices and preferences and I respect that, so if you don't like my book it's okay, BUT ANY KIND OF HATE OR MEAN COMMENTS WILL NOT BE TOLERATED. If you feel like there are some mistakes in my writing or anything feel free to comment or message because there is always some place for improvement but dont be RUDE, MEAN AND DON'T SPREAD HATE.

⏺️ In this book the wolves don't randomly talk to their humans and they aren't different, the person and the wolf are one and can talk to eachother in their head. The wolf usually talks to the human when their mate is around or if something is wrong.

⏺️ And they find their mates at the age of 18.

So basically I wrote this book a year ago and my writting was ofcourse not as good as it is now so I decided to start this book again. If you have any suggestions or ideas or artwork pleasee feel free to comment or message me. I hope you like my work. Also pleasee ignore my mistakes.

* * *

EMMA RUBY FOREST.

You know the perfect girl, with blonde hair, blue eyes, who is desired by almost every guy, also dating the future Alpha, yeah that's not me, that's is my bestfriend, Rosalie Walker.

Me? Well I do have blonde hair but I'm the one who is never noticed in her group, the shy, akward girl, yeah that is me. Not that I'm complaining, I'm perfectly happy with it, my mum and dad working in the hospital as doctor and nurse, my brother who is a pain in the ass but also very caring, amazing friends, and then there is Ethan my Bestfriend's Boyfriend and my crush.

Nobody knows about it and they don't have to, because at the end of the day it's just a little crush, right?

There was a time when everything was just more perfect, when me and Ethan were best-friends, but then we grew up and unfortunately we grew apart. He is still bestfriends with my brother but we just don't talk, unless he's got a rude comment to share about me.

* * *

ETHAN STEVEN PRESTON.

The future Alpha of Golden moon pack, I can say my life is tough, full of problems but that'd be a lie, I've got loving parents, loyal friends, an amazing girlfriend and also almost every girl in the pack wanting me, either for my power or for my looks, well every girl but her. And the thing is, I only want her.

Emma has been my girl since I can remember, but I have to maintain my distance because of her stupid overprotective brother Zach, who I call my bestfriend. Nobody can know about my crush on her, neither her brother nor my girlfriend or I'd be into deep, very deep trouble.

But I don't think they'll have to know about it because at the end of the day it's just a little crush, right?

⏺️⏺️⏺️⏺️⏺️⏺️⏺️⏺️⏺️⏺️⏺️⏺️⏺️

I'll update this book once every week. But if I do get more responses on this one then I might change my plan 😉.

P.S in this book they find their mates when they turn 18 so don't get confused.

Stay safe and wear masks ❄️.

Love,
IceQueen❣️