Blair Gray

Hey guys this is my first story I hope you all like it. I got a whole thing planned out just wait it gets better

Blair Gray
California
I was 16. I was living an amazing life with my family my loving mother my two brothers but my father I never thought he was capable of love he was always cold well he is towards me. He was fine with my brothers actually he was really great with my brothers probably because they were the heir to his throne. I was always left out when he was home but that not always my brothers would casually talk to me when they weren't helping him with his business. Hunter was the oldest then Holland and finally me. I have always thought my father hated me but my mother tells me its not true but I can see how he likes the boys and ignores me all the time and honestly i'm fine with that I just live my life like a regular teen but that's not all.My father is the head of Russian mafia and my brothers are apart of whatever he does that why he loves them so much they are taking over his work soon as he retires my mother wants me nowhere near that.

My father and brothers had a job to do in Italy and Hollands name was written all over it. Holland is a trouble maker he gets into fights and arguments and nobody can stop him not even my mother. Mother and I had some tea then went to sleep.

Couple days later father and the boys come home for the business trip and they told us to get ready because the Antonio Giovanni was coming over for a business deal. I didn't personally know him but I knew his story he was the leader of the Italian mafia. I knew that things never were good when he was there he had this bad vibe that i hated I only met him once when I was 10 and he was 13 and he was horrible. I have never liked him and he feels the same way towards me the feelings are mutual.

Antonio Giovanni
San Diego
Today we are going to see the Gray family we are supposed to talk about business and have dinner with them that's what's supposed to happen but with them you never know. I had to go down to the warehouse before we go to check my business. I was mad when I went because some money was missing from my casinos so we had to kill some people but that always a joy. We went home and cleaned up a bit and got ready to go my guards were coming and my right hand man and my brother. I was originally supposed to take Alessia out but I can't because business came up so she is going to be furious when she come home and Im not there.

1 hour later

We arrived to the Gray's house and My men and I walked out to see them waiting for us at the door. I saw him and it made me fucking mad I wanted to kill him and his son's but I couldn't not yet then I saw her again she was beautiful but no feelings attached last time I saw her we were what like 13 and 10 we were 3 years apart but whatever but we never really liked each other much but she always had something something that makes a man want her.

Later that day

Blair Gray
I was studying in my room can I see cars pulling in our driveway and we have a long driveway so it's takes quite a time to get to our door from the gates. There were about five cars and the car's had like five guys in there. then the devil himself came out of the third car. He looked up at my window and I looked down at my computer and I was looking at him because he just creeps me out. My father called us all down so we can greet them. Mother and I went down to see then boys and father waiting for us so we all can go at the same time. they walked in and Said hello to father and the boys. Then they said hello to us and went off to my fathers study. Mother and I were waiting setting the table with the maids then we heard yelling and everybody came out of the study. They left and we were left clueless. We had dinner with just our family and went on to our things.

Week later
Today we were supposed to go out for family night but father had lots of work to sort out so I had dinner alone and did some homework before going off to bed.
It was around 3am when I heard gun shots coming from downstairs I was terrified and I don't know what's going on I got up and ran to Holland's room he wasn't there so I ran to my mothers and she was terrified. Minutes later couple men came in and took us downstairs I was scared shitless I didn't know what was going on but then I saw the devil himself standing there over my father's men's dead bodies. I felt worried when I didn't see my brothers or father but then we went outside and saw them on the chairs. I was confused as to what's going on then he starts speaking how Holland and Hunter betrayed him and he was going to tell us the truth about our father to say I was worried and scared that doesn't even describe what I felt.