"mrs malfoy"

(this is the first story I've written and im not really sure what im doing so i would really love feedback even if you only read the first chapter and decide it's not for you, feedback is so helpful! If you enjoy this chapter then I promise the seconds one will be alot better! Hope you enjoy <3)

Y/N
I was woken up by the moaning of Pansy, my roommate and bestfriend, she and Blaise always used eachother for sex even though he has been in love with me since first year. "Merlin Pansy, we share a room you know. Can you have your fun somewhere else" I said rolling my eyes. "Oh come on Y/N, Blaise shares a room with Draco and we all know he has someone over every night," she said also shaking her head with a faint giggle, "We'll keep it down next time."
"Blaise please get out while I change for breakfast." I asked slightly irritated. "Okay okay," he paused, "but I don't mind." He replied with a smirk forming on his lips. "Zabini, just get the fuck out." I said calmly with a hint of annoyance in my voice. He just shook his head smiling and left.
"So Pans, you had some fun last night huh."
"Oh shut it, it meant nothing to him or me."
I knew she was lying but avoided that conversation.
As soon as I was changed I left to make my way down for breakfast.
—————————————
"Y/N!" Fred shouted approaching me from behind.
"Hey baby, i missed you last night." He continued.

"I missed you too Freddie but i had loads to do, maybe ill apologise properly later." I suggested in a flirty tone.

"Oh really? I want you to get on your knees and beg for my forgiveness." He said smiling from ear to ear.

"When im done with you Fred, you'll be begging for mine."

I continued towards the great hall and sat next to Pansy. She looked at me like she knew something i didn't. "What is it now Pans?" I questioned and her eyes locked with mine. "It's nothing babe." She replied, not convincing me in the slightest. I knew she was terrible at keeping secrets so I let it slide knowing she would tell me one way or another.

My head turned to catch eyes with the famous blonde headed boy, Draco Malfoy. My father practically owned his and he knew it so he never messed with me (if you didn't read the description my father is Voldemort). We didn't speak, just the odd stare. He was always getting into trouble, starting fights and finishing them like it was nothing. All the girls wanted him and all the boys wanted me, it was a match made in Heaven. But we were both meant for Hell.

He was the flirty type, never with a girl for longer than 3 days, that was his record.

"Pansy," I muttered, "is Draco your type? I mean would you, you know, do it with him?" I asked genuinely curious.
"Well he is hot and I heard he has an 8 inch." She said winking at me. I rolled my eyes before getting up to leave for potions.
———————————
Once i got to potions i was 3 minutes late because Pansy wasnt finished eating but i had detentions all the time so it didn't bother me much. Snape told me to come back at the end of the day for 2 hours, which seemed pretty ridiculous to me for only 3 minutes of class missed. Pansy got the same. If Snape knew who my father was he wouldn't dare punish me but it wasn't something you could really share in Hogwarts as everyone but myself, Blaise, Pans and Draco hated him. (For the people that didn't read the description Draco is the only person that knows Voldemort is my father) The lesson went fairly quick as I didn't actually do anything but copy off Hermione who was seated infront of myself and Blaise.
———————————
i headed back to Snape's room for my detention and Pansy was already but she wasn't alone. Seated on the left side of the room was Fred and on the right was none other than Draco Malfoy. I sat down between Fred and Pansy and immediately asked Fred what he did to get into detention with Snape. He told me he didn't want me to be on my own so he hit Snape on the back of the head and proceeded to say "I like ya cut g" which made me giggle. I noticed Draco staring at me from the right side me as I looked at Pansy. I approached him and his eyes immediately turned away. "Malfoy, what did you do to get in here?" I asked curious to know the answer. "None of your business Miss Riddle." He whispered making sure the others didn't hear as he knew the consequences. "Draco tell me right now or you'll regret it till the day you die." I must have spoke to loud because Pansy and Fred both looked over with confused looks on their faces. "I came here for you Y/N, is that what you wanted to hear, huh?" He answered. "and why would you do that Malfoy?" I said completely shocked as his response. "Because Y/N i heard some guys talking about how much they want you in bed and that nothing is going to stop them." He replied, eyes locked on mine.
"carry on." I ordered.
"so i stopped them. I broke their noses, all of them. I don't know why to be honest, I was just pissed off I guess. I would do it for any other girl." He finished.
I knew full well he wouldn't. He always put himself first. detention was something he was used to, much like myself but he never had to stay behind for fighting a guy for the sake of someone else.
"I can handle myself Malfoy, thanks. Don't underestimate me." I said as I winked
"Of course darling, tell me how bad I've been. Show me how much you hate me. My dorm after detention." He responded, more a demand than an ask. "Fuck you Malfoy, you know I have a boyfriend and I know you like to take control. That's my thing. Fuck another girl and ruin her life." I snapped back as I walked away.
The 2 hours finally ended and i headed back to my dorm.
————————————
As I approached my room I noticed a note slid under the slim space between the ground and the door. I checked around to see if anyone was looking before opening the letter, totally clueless.