Mercy x reader Last Part

(Ah yes. It ends the same day it started, a year after. Merry Christmas)

You slowly felt your consciousness fade yet again, closing your eyes as your ears started ringing.

Mercy ending.
Silence. That was all you could think. It was too silent. It made you nervous. Why was it so silent? Why was it so dark? And why was it so familiar?
You drew a deep breath, trying to calm the panic that tried to envelop you. You then suddenly felt a pressure on your left arm. Then a faint noise. It took all of your concentration to tune in on the sound. It sounded like talking.

"... know it's hard but you must open your eyes. Focus on my voice liebling"
The world started to fade back in, and you could see light behind your eyelids. You inched them open, only to wince at the light.

"There we go, easy. You're doing great" A hand caressed your cheek softly, keeping you grounded. You slowly got used to the light and opened your eyes again.

There she was, looking like an angel dragged from hell. She had a large burn mark on the right side of her face, stretching down under her shirt. But other than that, she looked just like she always had.
She was smiling.

You tried to sit up, only for all of the pain to hit you at once. It was agony. Tears formed in your eyes as she helped you back down properly.

"W-why..." Your voice was hoarse and barely above a whisper.

"I realised that what I tried to do was not fair. But don't worry my love, I'll always be here. Heroes never die, remember?"

It took you a couple of months to recover from your sick bed in Angela's house. She was there for you every step of your recovery.
She had changed in a way. She was not as possessive any more, but seemed more anxious about loosing you. You had almost left her twice, and she would never want to give you an option or a reason to do it a third and maybe final time.
The scars from the accident never fully healed, physically nor emotionally, but she did her best to be the best partner she could be for you. Not just because she wanted you, but because she wanted you to be happy.

She would always be there for you. For the rest of your life and beyond that too.

Brigitte ending.
A beeping sound. That was the first thing you could remember. That annoying sound. It wouldn't let you sleep. And the light. Why was there so much light? But then you sensed another thing. A smell.
The smell of oil and perfume. You tried to move your arm, to reach out, but it just made you wince in pain.
You then felt how something moved beside you, gripping your hand.
Then another sound, what you could decipher as yelling. You couldn't really make sense of what words, it was hard enough to keep the darkness from consuming you again. You felt a squeeze in your hand, enough to wake the rest of your mind up.
You cautiously opened your eyes.

"You are awake! Oh my god-"

"Brig..." You tried to talk, but your throat was too hoarse to get any more out.

"Shh, take it easy, okay? It will be alright" You could then hear footsteps rapidly approaching, signaling that a nurse was on her way.

"I'm so happy you're still here" You looked back at Brigitte. She had tears flowing down her cheeks freely, but was smiling like it was the best day of her life. You gave her a smile back and squeezed her hand. It would be alright.

After the nurse had checked you over and you had gotten a glass of water, you got the chance to talk with Brigitte. She told you how she had pulled you from the burning vehicle and stayed with you until the ambulance arrived.

"But about err... Did... Did you mean it? That you love me?"

"Yeah. But it's all a little fuzzy right now. At least we now know my name huh?" You tried to lift the heavy atmosphere, but there was no need since loud thumps could be heard swiftly getting closer before a big man bust through the door.

"You're alive!" He boomed, making you both flinch and smile.

"Did you really think you could get rid of me so easily?" You asked him with a small chuckle. He then looked down on you with a small smile, before his eyes trailed to the left side of your face.

"...what?" You asked them, only for Brigitte to bite her lip and furrow her brows.

"W-well err... I might have been a little late to pull you away from the fire..." She pulled out her phone and opened the front camera before holding it in front of your face. One side had some terrible burns, most of the skin was melted away.

"Huh. Explains the pain" You tried to lift your arm to touch it, but the iv stopped you. Reinhardt and Brigitte looked away.
"Hey, let's just focus on that we're all alive, okay? I want to pretend everything is okay, just for a bit"

"Okay. Thank you for coming back to me"

"Always"

Last ending.
You were buried on a Friday. The sun was shining, and it was hard to know if it was mocking you or if it was honouring your life.
There were a few gathering around your tombstone as the final dirt was laid, all of them with tears in their eyes. On your stone, there were handcarved words.

-Y/N-
You will be missed greatly.
Rest in peace Little One.

After all, the last ones to know your full name and story were now six feet under.

There would always be a single blue rose upon your grave.

Alternatively:
You dead :D