Yandere Sith Padmé Amidala x jedi reader

( I know some might think that she isn't a game character, but aha! We got the LEGO Star Wars games! A loophole! Muahahaha)

From Star Wars

Requested by Leliana-Obscurion

"Why don't you just crawl back up the emperor's ass?" That earned you a smack in the face with a gun.

"Silence" The clones dragging you had no clue about who you were. Just some more 'rebel scum'. Idiots. As if you would ever be that careless. It was a rather simple plan. Flying your ship close to the death star, shoot a few lasers and get captured. There was always the risk that you would have just been shot down, but you were lucky it seemed. 

The rebellion is almost dead. With the skywalker family on board, Palpatine easily got rid of all jedi. It was now time of the Sith. But you would be damned if you didn't do just a little damage to the Empire. 

"Commander, what will we do with the prisoner?" One of the people holding you threw you before another cloneboy. He just had another colour on his gear. Guess that's how they knew who were more important.

"Put her in cell 390 for now" 

"Yes sir"

This is way too easy. Didn't think you much of a threat apparently. Good for you. It took some time, but you finally arrived at your cell. This was actually a nice place. Not dirty, you have water and a bed. That is more than a lot of places you slept while travelling. But as comfy as that bed looked, you knew that you would never be able to fuck up some imperials if you were asleep in a cell. Dammit.

It's hard to be alive sometimes. You just have to go wack on some evil overlords with glowing sticks to get the annoyance out. So that was your plan.

It took only a little force magic and you were free. You had seen the terminal while walking here, so you decided to make yourself a little distraction. You managed to sneak by the patrol coming your way and sneakily get in range to make the guards in the control booth black out. There was a nice red button with a warning sign over it. It would either set all prisoners free or destroy everything. You pressed it and some red lights began beeping. Lucky again.

"Be free, my subjects" You whispered to yourself, heading out to find the Skywalkers. 

It took some time, but thanks to all the people running around and creating chaos, you had some time to mindread some soldiers for the 'throne room'. Guess if you're an Sith lord you have to have a huge ego. You neared the throne room, being able to feel the immense power radiating from there. If you were lucky, their own power would blind them to yours. You pulled your saber out of your boot. It really was some lousy guards that didn't check your boots. You had exceptional luck that day. Well, that was what you thought at least.

You opened the door.

It was everything you would think when the words 'throne room' is said. But you had only a brief second to take it in. A saber was thrown your way, making you step to the side. 

"Who are you?" A voice was heard. These people really had a need for the fancy. Four thrones in the middle of the big room being occupied by the Skywalker family. Their aesthetic seemed to be gray, black and red. Suprise suprise.

"Y/N L/N. Lone survivor of the youngling massacre" You tried not to let your spite show, but your voice still dripped with hate. This was what all your training had been for. Even if you died, it would have been fighting.

"...Get her" And his two children immediately bolted for you. You also saw his wife move slightly, but you didn't have time to concern yourself with that. They both had activated their lightsabers, red of course. You pulled out your own. Yours was purple. A legendary weapon for those few who knew of master Windu. Your saber clashed with the girls, making a satisfying sound. You quickly threw her off balance, giving you time to forcepush the boy who had jumped into the air to deliver an overhead strike. It knocked him back too, giving you just a second to breathe.

This kept on for what felt like hours, and at the end you were all three really tired. You heaved for breath, your focus shifting between the boy and the girl.

"Enough" It was Vader speaking. He stood from his chair.

"But father, we can-"

"I said enough" And that was the end of that. You straightened up again.

"You are strong in the force. Who taught you?" He asked, kind of surprising you with the power of his voice. No doubt he was one of the mightiest people you have ever met.

"Obi-Wan Kenobi and master Yoda" You felt the aura of the room shift with those words. Like when you walk outside into the cold after being inside. It should probably have scared you, but it didn't. If death was coming your way, then you would greet it with open arms. 

He raised his hand, but you were prepared. You lifted your hand in tandem to his, pushing his power back with your own. It was a silent struggle of power. You knew that you would soon crumble, he was a sith lord. He have had a lot of time to perfect his techniques, whereas you barely had any experience. 

"Stop this!" It was the voice of his wife, giving you half a second to act. You grabbed your sword and force yoinking the closest of his children towards you. If you could take just one of his kids, it would maybe hurt him just a smidge of what he made you hurt. Silence filled the room, so much that you could hear the distressed breathing of the boy you had your saber against. He was scared. Just one motion and he would cease to exist. But he was just a boy. Even younger than you. Only a few years older than what you were when his dad took everything from you. He was shaking. You remember that feeling.

You couldn't. You have never taken a life before. You can't and you won't. You grip released and you deactivated your lightsaber.

"You're innocent" You took a battle stance again and awaited Vader's next move.

But it wasn't him who moved, instead you saw a bolt of lightning coming your direction before immense pain. You quickly passed out, not minding if you wouldn't wake again. Maybe you just made a little impact on the kids life. Maybe he would spare another in that situation. Maybe.

Space timeskip

"Eat"

"Why would I?" You asked 'Padmé' as she wanted you to call her.

"Because there will be consequences if you don't" She looked at you with her piercing eyes. It was like she saw through your soul.

"..."

"You don't give me any choice..." She sighed, lifting her hand and electrocuting you yet again. It left you shaking and crying. She took a fork of food and held it up to your mouth. You reluctantly took a bite, getting a satisfied chuckle from her.

"That's right, be good my little jedi and nothing bad will befall you" She stroked your cheek fondly. This was the third time today she had electrocuted you. And it surely wouldn't be the last. Not for as long as you fought her.

Not until you were perfect.

(Am I the only person alive who kinda likes Jar Jar?)