Ephemera x Dark Knight reader

-From the Bloodrayne series.

Request by MagicWonderStudent (Sorry this have taken so long :I )

They are everywhere

You had been driving around when hell started. It was like the end of the world.

And it probably was.

The sky was painted red, bloodsuckers killing people left and right and there was nothing you could do to stop it. 

You tried. You really tried. But it just left you hurt and seeking a safe rooftop to regather your mind. You fell down on your knees, weak from all the wound that had been inflicted on you, blood everywhere. You looked at the sky. It was like a sea of blood. Blood from all those you could not save. Their screams reached you even if you covered your ears. It was a nightmare. It as the first time you felt completely overwhelmed.

Tears began to sting behind your eyes, but you knew better than to break down when you where needed most. So you stood up and staggered to the edge of the building, looking down on the chaos beneath you. And you could do nothing to stop it. Until a sudden rumble knocked you out from your thoughts, and made you realise that the skyscrapers around you where falling down.

You knew that the one you stood on soon would join them. And maybe that was for the best. For you to be buried with the city you had protected for so long. So you spread your arms and closed your eyes, silently apologizing for giving up. And the building fell. 

But you didn't. You slowly opened your eyes, wondering if you already were dead. But no, the red sky was still there. Why didn't you die? You looked around, your eyes landing on a dark shape in the shadows.

"Who are you?!" You demanded and took a fighting position. The person walked towards you with a chuckle. 

"Why, i'm just another person of the night." The woman said. She... was not properly dressed for the end of the world and it made you a little flustered. She unfortunately saw that and smiled. But it wasn't a smile, it was more like... a panther glaring their teeth at their prey. 

That didn't bode well for you.  

"What do you want?" You didn't move a muscle.

"I want you."

"And why is that?"

"Your blood smells divine." She eyed you up and down. Nope. 

You jumped at her, but she just kind of faded away, making you do a little roll before regaining yourself. She chuckled again.

"A feisty one. This will be delicious."

You tried to lunge at her again, but she simply faded again and grabbed you from behind, taking your arms in an iron grip.

"You're mine, understand that?" She whispered in your ear.

"Try me." 

"Oh i will. Believe me on that one, darling~"

(Just a quick question, would y'all be alright with nsfw?)