Chloe Price x reader x Max Caulfield part 2

From Life is Strange.

Request by BCstillcolor

You had been a fool. You had been too busy fangirling that you didn't see what was going on around you. Again.

"Can't you just understand?" Chloe put her hand on your cheek. You wanted to bite her, but that was the arm that had been shot. You were not that cruel.

"Fuck you" You growled at Chloe, seeing Max lightly freeze behind Chloe for a second. Chloe retreated to Max' side. 

"She just doesn't understand"

"Let me handle this" Max stroked Chloe's back gently before walking over to you.

"You clearly see the irony in this, right?" You asked- no, pleaded her. They had somehow dragged your unconscious body to Jeffersons old murder bunker. They had you tied to the exact same chair as Max once was. This was ridiculous.

"You seem to forget something" She bent down to your level.

"So do you. I know everything you've been through. I know how you think. I know your nightmares. I know your fears" You almost spat at her. Max had never been your favourite, but you had always had a soft spot for her. Well, not anymore.

"Then you should know what i'm prepared to sacrifice for the ones I love" That shocked you.

"You wouldn't" You whispered. She couldn't. Could she...? She raised her hand, making you look at it like it was a loaded gun.

"I would" Your mouth opened in shock. "We all know what will happen if I do this" 

"No, you can't do that!" You had regained your ability to speak. "Everyone will die!" You looked at Chloe. "What about your mother? David? Warren? Kate? Every person in this entire community?!" You asked her desperately. She just put her hand on Max' shoulder. Your tears began to flow in denial.

"Shh. It will be okay as long as you don't do anything that will make me do that" Max dried your tears. 

"All we do is for you" Chloe smiled down at you. 

Insert timeskip here

You were lying in Chloe's bed between her and Max. The sheets whole room smelled kinda weird. Probably from all her smoking before. She had stopped smoking a little into your 'relationship'. You had once asked her why and she just stepped over to you and took a deep breath in your hair then saying "You're my new drug" 
It was sweet and disturbing at the same time.
You had managed to stay on their good side, out of fear for the lives of all the characters. They hadn't allowed you to be outside or speak with anyone without supervision. It was miserable to say the least. Before you had appeared here, a new game you had looked forward to would have soon be released. You would never get to play it. That sucked more than any other thing. If someone had said that you would be annoyed to be in the middle of a Max and Chloe sandwich a couple of months ago, you would have called them an ambulance.

"Morning already?" Chloe had woken up, gently pulling you and Max closer to her. You didn't even realise that the sun was up before now. Guess you had spent the night thinking. Max stirred awake too. She buried her head in your shoulder.
It might not be all that bad to be here. You had everything you needed. Except for freedom of course, but you had people who loved you more than anything else. How bad could that be?
You could smell something delicious. Joyce was making pancakes. She really had no idea.

(Sorry if your request is taking some time, i got to do my research y'all)