Persona 3 Protagonist x edgy emotionless reader

From Persona 3 

Request by SkyzanderMrkaizer

"Do it"
You look up into her blood red eyes.
She looks slightly shocked.
The gun that once rested against your forehead get taken away.

"Hm. Looks like this isn't going to work, is it?" She puts her hand on her cheek, tapping it with her index finger slowly, pretending to think hard.

"No." You plainly answer. You had been sitting taped to this chair for a good long while now. Maybe even days. You didn't know, you haven't seen the sun once since you woke up here. She had first had tape put over your mouth too, thinking you might scream. But why should you?

"Look, just do something. I'm getting bored" You sigh. She looks down at you again.

"I don't really get you, you know? Oh well, I'll figure you out someday"

"Sure"
You kinda mope. She didn't seem to be letting you go in the near future.

"I was actually about to suggest that I should just kill your family if you didn't cooperate, but then I remembered that you don't have any!" She giggled, searching your face for even the smallest amount of feeling.
She didn't find any as you just hummed.

"Exactly. Now, how long do you plan on keeping me here? " You ask and she sighs. She then suddenly smiles before pointing the silver painted gun at your foot and pulling the trigger.
You made the smallest of jumps at the loud sound.
She looks intently at you again.

"You didn't hit any major arteries. Nice. Also, you didn't answer my question" You just say much to her dismay. She sighs again, this time like a bored toddler.

"Oh come on! Anything?! Please? For me?"

"Any what?"

"Any sort of reaction?! You're not a fun toy" She grumbles.

"Sorry to disapoint. But not really tho"

She throws the gun at the wall next to you, making a large clanking sound. She pouts down at you.

"You should be grateful you know. It's been a long time since I had a pet, and I just thought you looked cute. It's an honour, really"

"Im sure it is" She kept getting more and more frustrated.

"Whatever. I'm leaving" She walked out of the door behind you, her shoes making small splashes in the puddle of blood that was pouring from your wound. That's gonna be fun to clean up.

Kotone POV

Nothing. Absolutely nothing. She is so fucking sick of this. She's had you for four days and you still haven't made any sort of noise! No whimpers, no begging, no yelling... You just... Comply? Wait a minute.

You haven't actively resisted her. What were you planning? Did you try to earn her trust? Bore her so she would let you go? Waiting for a chance to escape?
Her eyes narrowed.

She couldn't quite put her finger on what she was feeling. At first she thought it was annoyance, since she feels that pretty much all the time. But this was kind of different in a way.
It bugged her. She was actively writhing her mind to try and figure you out.
She twirled her knife absentmindedly between her fingers. She was then suddenly shaken out off her thoughts when Junpei put his hand on her shoulder.

"You, what's bugging you lately? You're like, really quiet" He flashed her a smile, but she just put the knife she was holding down. She knew that she would have to find another pet, but she just couldn't kill you and find another when you were so nonchalant about the fact that you might die. She loved to see defiance and crush every little hope that they might get out. You just wasn't like that. You didn't care what happened and it pissed her off that she couldn't piss you off.

"Just tired" She said, his hand still on her shoulder.

"Well, if ya ever need to talk, just come to old Junpei" He kept smiling, but left her alone. As if she could ever tell Junpei, or any of the others, about what was bugging her. She would be thrown in jail and you would be free.

Why was this taking up so much of her time? She didn't want to kill you, even though you didn't gave her the satisfaction she was looking for, yet she didn't want to let you go. She actually didn't think that you would say anything about it if she let you go,  but that wasn't why she didn't want to let you out.

She quickly decided to just go to bed, not wanting to deal with the smalltalk of the others. She knew she wouldn't be able to fall asleep, but she just wanted to be alone.

Your POV

You were beginning to get tired. The bloodloss from your foot definitely didn't help at all.
You sighed.

What a wonderful way to spend your time.

You were probably going to die of either bloodloss or infection.
Fun.

Might as well take a little nap while you waited for that to happen.

Kotone POV

She was walking down a dark hallway. She couldn't see anything, only hear the echo of her footsteps. She called out, noone answering. Her footsteps suddenly turned sticky, as if walking in something wet.
She bent down and felt the ground.
Sure enough, there was water.

Suddenly, lights turned on, one by one until they illuminated something on the ground. There was a trail from whatever it was and towards her. She looked horrifyed down at her fingers. It was blood.
Almost as if in a trance, she stood back up and walked towards the huddled mass on the ground.
The only thing she could hear was the sticky sounds of her shoes in the drying blood and the unstopping buzzing from the lights above.

As she got closer, she could make out what it was. It was a trash bag. She wanted to run away from this, as it was all really terrifying.
But she couldn't.

She kneeled by the bag, a sickly sweet metallic smell hit her nose. She knew what was happening, but couldn't stop herself from reaching out, pulling open a hole in the thin plastic.

Lifeless eyes stared back at her.
Your eyes.

She woke up in a cold sweat, her eyes stinging. She panted as she gripped the sheets harshly.

She heard running down the halls, and suddenly a whole group of people busted in through her door.

"What's happening?!" Yukari yelled from the entrance. All of her teammates were now standing in her room, weapons drawn.

"Wha-what are you all doing here?!" Kotone pulled her blanket closer to her. The others lowered their weapons when they realised that there was no enemies.

"Well, we heard screaming" Junpei yawned.

"I... Had a nightmare. I must have... Screamed in my sleep. I'm sorry that I woke you all up" She shifted uncomfortably.

"Oh. Well, it's okay. Just glad you're okay" The others quickly left, leaving Kotone to her thoughts.

What was that about? Her heart hadn't stilled yet. She looked down at her hands. They were trembling.
She had never felt terror like this before.
That's when she remembered.

She had left you. Bleeding. A lot.

She ran to the basement she held you in, ripping open the door.
You were still bound in your chair, your head hanging over your chest, eyes closed. She ran to your side, her ears ignoring the familiar sound of wet footsteps.
She picked your head up, lightly slapping your cheeks.
You didn't move.

"Hey! Wake up!" She smacked you harder this time. You murmered a bit, a strong sense of relief washing over her.

"Alright, I'm awake. What do you want?" You looked up at her, eyes still heavy from sleep.
She engulfed you in a crushing hug.
"Erm... What is happening?" You asked, muffled by her shoulders.

"You're not leaving. I won't let you"

"Uh... Okay?"

(I've had this request since ApRiL. I am well aware that this sucks but I had to get this out before 2020 kills us all. Take care of yourselves as we await the boss fight against Chtulhu in December)