Sadie Adler x reader part 2

From Red Dead Redemption 2

Request by AmaterasuNoMangaka

We've got suicidal thoughts here people, don't read this if it's not good for you. I don't want y'all to feel bad, you're my precious little Nopers.

(I'm apparently really good at making cliffhangers with all the asks for sequels i've gotten. Well, it just gives me more to write, so why complain?)

"Stay. Still!" She hissed back at you. You were wriggling as much as possible. Trying to get loose from the rope she had bound you to Hera with.

"Fmgh mff" You tried to curse at her, the gag she put in your mouth hindering it effectively.
You had no idea where you were going. Just that you had spent many days travelling like this. Bound and gagged on the back off her horse during the day, bound to a tree at night. You tried to resist her at every given opportunity. Biting, swearing, trying to get free. It didn't work. People saw a struggling bound person on the back of a bounty hunters horse and just assumed that they were on their way to the sheriffs office.
Bloody idiots.

You were abruptly snapped out of your thoughts by the horse stopping and Sadie jumping down.
You looked around, realising that it was almost night and you had stopped close to a little pond. You weren't in the desert anymore, but rather a green forest. She led Hera to the pond, letting her drink before starting to untie you.
In your mind, you were concocting a plan.
She got you loose and grabbed you as you slid down the horse. Your hands were still secured tightly behind your back and you feet bound together. You kept still the whole time.
She carried you over to a nearby tree and used her boot to wipe away all rocks and twigs from the area before putting you down.
She had learned to do that after you almost cut yourself free on a sharp stone.
She then fastened your ties to the tree, making sure that you would go nowhere.
She looked down at you for a moment before turning away and gather some firewood. She felt that something was up.

She soon had a blazing fire started, in a safe distance of you of course.
She was warming some kind of stew over it, and it honestly smelled amazing.
Your stomach growled.

"The food is done soon. You will get some as long as you promise that you won't bite again" She looked up at you. You had bitten her a couple of days ago when she tried to feed you. She still had bandages around her hand.

You nodded. She looked suspicious, but didn't say more.
You looked over to Hera, she was grassing nearby. She had not been hitched to a tree.
Guess she didn't try to run away like you.

"Here. I'll take the gag out. Don't scream or I will put it back, okay?" You looked back at Sadie. She was now directly in front of you, a bowl in one hand. She went behind your head and loosened the cloth. You kept silent. She looked happily surprised.
She cautiously took a spoon of the stew, holding it up to you. You opened your mouth. You let her feed you some food before she put the bowl down and put a tin cup of water to your lips. You drank.
"How are you feeling?" She asked as she put the cup back into her bag.

"Cold" You simply said.
She looked back down at you, clearly thinking that something was up. She then hesitantly got closer, looking intently at you to see any kind of reaction. She put her arm around you, leaning against the tree with you.
It took all your restraint to not bite her then and there.
Instead, you put your head on her chest. You felt her quick heartbeat slowly begin to calm down, and it calmed you in return. It was actually kind of nice to- No wait, you shouldn't think that.
You had a sneaky plan.

"I guess you had gotten used to the desert. Makes sense that you would be cold now..." She mumbled. This reminded you of the few happy months where you and her travelled around, collecting bounties and then riding home to your cabin. You would sometimes be delayed, so she had to convince you to make camp for the night. You would often lean your head on her shoulder, falling asleep as you looked at the flames...
No, you couldn't fall asleep now.
Next step of your brilliant plan.
Because no plan have ever backfired.

"Can... Can you brush my hair?... Please?" You saw her stiffen for a moment, but she slowly began petting you. She gave an almost silent sigh of contentment, but you heard it. You almost made the same sound.
But you couldn't get distracted now.
You slowly began closing your eyes amd snuggled closer (which was totally a part of the plan btw) as she ran her fingers through your hair.

It only took a little while before Sadie was fast asleep. You nudged her foot with yours.
She didn't move.
You then positioned the bindings on your feet right under the spurs of her boots.
She didn't move.
You cautiously began to cut the rope with her spurs, making sure that it wasn't too rough. You didn't want to wake her now. It took some time, but you succeed. Your legs were free.
She didn't move.
You used your feet to slowly pull off one of her boots and throwing it up on your lap. You got it nudged behind you, using the spurs yet again to cut your arms free.
She didn't move.
You slowly pulled away from her, seeing her face scrunch up at the loss of your warmth. You  took her gun out off its holster before you moved down to her saddlebags that was laying on the floor a couple of meters away. There was some rope left. You used this to bind her hands together and secure them to the tree she was leaning against.
She moved slightly.
You then pulled her remaining boot off harshly.
She jumped awake.

"Y/N!" She yelled, suddenly wide awake.

"Hello" You crouched down to her level as she was hit with the realisation of what was happening.

"Untie me now!" She demanded, tugging harshly at her restraints.
You just tilted your head, twirling her gun in your fingers.

"And why would I do that? So you can tie me back up?" You asked ever so sweetly. She growled.

"Then just kill me. I can't live without you" She said, her harsh voice contradicted by her voice cracking.

"I know. Just like I couldn't live without my brother. But you didn't care about that, did you?" Your voice was low, almost a grumble.
"But I'm not going to kill you, don't worry" You put the gun against your own head. It dawned on her.

"NO!" She shrieked. Her eyes was wide, tears streaming down her face. You leaned in close to her, you could feel her breath hitting your face as you whispered:

"Why not?"
A couple of moments went by. She then surged forwards, pressing her lips to yours. You were caught by surprise, the hand you held the pistol with lowered slightly out of shock.

"Because you're the light of my life, and I want you by my side forever! I would never forgive myself if something happened to you!"
She desperately whispered after pulling back. You quickly composed yourself.

"But you would forgive yourself for killing a little boy" You whispered, tears now flowing from your eyes too. It hurt. It hurt so much.
"You killed the only person who have ever accepted me and loved me, not even letting me bury him and then expect me to love you? You're sick" You put the gun back against your head.
"I should just pull the trigger right now. Shoot my brain out over you, without any form of escape. The wolves would quickly pick up the scent and come to tear you apart"
You hissed, your lips curving into a snarl.

"I love you" She just whispered, looking into your eyes.

"Don't you get it?! I love you too goddamnit! But you just had to kill the only other person I love! How could I ever forgive myself for forgiving you?!" You yelled her right in the face. She looked shocked.

"I... I'm so sorry. I didn't know" She whispered. You couldn't see her for the tears that overflowed your eyes. It hurt so much. Why couldn't you pull the trigger? It was such a simple thing to do.

"I don't know what I should do... I just want it to end..." You began outright sobbing now. You felt so hollow, yet so full of sadness. It was driving you insane.
"Please, tell me what to do" You crumbled into her lap, the gun falling from your hand. She hushed you.

"It's okay. I promise you that I will do everything I can to help, alright? I love you. With all my heart"
You nodded slightly as you drifted into a dreamless sleep.

She swore to herself that she would be by your side and protect you for eternity.
She loved you.
And nothing would stand in her way.