Butcheress x reader

From Bloodrayne series.

Request by the beautiful MagicWonderStudent

You were taken to a weird place. You were in a prison of some sort. You weren't the only one, far from actually. You walked around your cage all day, bored out of your mind. Each day, prisoners came and went. It was apparently some kind of research center , but you yet didn't know what was researched here. There was talk about this lady, a doctor of some sort, who made prisoners disappear. You have never seen her, but everyone was afraid of her. With good reason, the prisoners that went to her disappeared. She was also known as 'the butcheress' You tried listening to the guards in an attempt to understand why you were here. You only heard a couple of REALLY terrible jokes and something about Daemons? You don't know.  

You went to sleep one day, only to just be shaken moments later. One of the guards heaved you out of your cage roughly, pushing you into a line of other prisoners. You were taken to a platform outside. It was cold. You only wore thin and ripped clothes, so you shivered and shaked. A woman was standing over some kind of panel before a gaping pit. Weird whispers was heard from the hole. The lady turned around and it felt like it got even colder. She was wearing a bloody coat, a hat that gestured that she was high in the ranks and wearing a dirty mask over her mouth. The only guard who had stayed, spoke up.

"Doctor Mengele, heer ees ze prisoners you wanded" He said with a german accent. 

"Thank you. Please bring them forward." She said with a luscious and smooth voice. Wait, you couldn't think that.

The soldier pushed a thin and scared man towards her. He stood up with shaking legs and walked towards her slowly. In the brink of an eye, the doctor grabbed the man by his collar and threw him into the pit. His screams rang in your ears as wet, tearing sounds filled the air. The soldier had turned his head, showing he was disgusted with the use of prisoners. You obviously didn't want to end up in the nasty, whisper pit. You took a quick decision and kicked the soldier in the head while he wasn't looking . You took the gun he dropped and pointed it at the Butcheress.

"Oh. The prisoner still have a will. Interesting..." She looked at you and her eyes curved, showing she smiled. "I guess that you don't want to be feed for my pets?" She walked slowly towards you, swinging her hips as your hands began shaking. The other prisoners looked scared and questioning at you, their eyes asking why you wouldn't shoot. The Butcheress was soon right in front of you, extending her hand towards you.

"You are the first to be brave in the face of fear. You are... Interesting..." She suddenly hit you over the head with the handle of her knife. You fell down and only remained conscious for the time it took her to push all the other prisoners down the pit.

You woke up warm and comfortable. Feelings you haven't had in a long time. You heard humming and felt hands stroke your cheeks. Wait... Humming? You opened your eyes and your heart dropped. A beautiful woman was cradling you while smiling down at you. But you knew those eyes. The Butcheress.

"You are finally awake. I was beginning to get worried" She almost sung with her smooth german accent.

 "What... what is happening?" You said while trying to sit up. She held you down with impeccable strength.

"My dear, you are finally home." She smiled wickedly. You got more and more confused.

"No, i'm not. I was taken from my home and my family by you nazis." You began to feel the rage.

"Oh, sweetheart. I'm your family. And this is your home. We will be happy here. This is the best place in our base. And its ours. " She hugged you tightly

"No. It's yours. I don't want to be here." You tried to get out of her grip, but she only squeezed you tighter.

"But darling, you are a perfect specimen. You are too perfect for me not to love you. I want you to be my lover."

"No! I don't want to!" She was still smiling even as you felt tears burn your eyes.

"You don't have a choice" She took out a pair of handcuffs.