Lara Croft x reader

From the Tomb Raider series.

You grew up in a little town in the middle of a giant forest. You lived a happy and peaceful life, just taking it day by day. Until she  came. She came for the sacred texts that your village had sworn to protect. It was a scary experience really, she came in a big vehicle with glasses covering her eyes and two pistols by her side. Every person cowered inside their huts, clutching their young. "I have come to examine your ancient texts. Everything will go well if you all cooperate. I'm not here to hurt you." Dang. She is good with words. She comes up to you and your grandma, the oldest in the village, whom you unfortunately had hidden behind. 

"If i'm correct,  you are the keeper of the texts?" She asked your grandma. You grandma just shakes her head while laughing and stood aside so you were in view. Darn it granny.

"You are the keeper?" The woman lift one eyebrow.

"Yes" Since when did your voice sound so squeaky? She eyed you up and down. You scratched your neck, it was quite uncomfortable to be eyed by a very attractive woman with guns. And with pistols too. 

"Will you allow me to inspect the texts?" She asked. You looked in her eyes and thought for a moment.

"If you promise not to damage anything" 

"I promise." You motioned for her to follow you through the thick woods. You walked for a long while before she broke the silence.

"How come that such a delicate girl like you are the keeper?" You were very glad that she walked behind you so she couldn't see your blush.

"I was born with it. There is a special mark on our shoulder, so anyone with that mark is to be the keeper next. Then we learn the path to the Sacred by heart" You were still slightly uncomfortable.

"Can i ask your name?" She said slightly weaker.

"Y/N, what's yours?" You answered. You felt her eyes on the back of your head. 

"Lara Croft, archaeologist" You walked a little more in silence before you reached a little cave. You beckoned her to follow you as you bent down to crawl in. You were soon in an underground hall. You lit a torch so you at least had a little light. The dry, cold air felt great. You loved this place. You entered a room in the end of the hall and there they were. The sacred texts. She walked forward, you didn't get to warn her before the ground disappeared beneath her feet.
You quickly ran over to the ledge and saw that she was still hanging on. The ground was beginning to crack where Lara were hanging. You rushed over to help her, knowing that the cave was about to collapse. You used all your strength to pull her up from the hole. She looked at you with wide eyes.

"Thank yo-" She started. You cut her off with a push and a boulder came crashing down where she stood moments before. But now it was you who stood there. 

-Ancient timeskip-

"Ouchouchouchouch..." You tried to sit up. Something kept you down. You flinched at the bright light, but were curious to see what was happening. You saw a face above you. It was Lara. She was stroking through your hair looking down at you. You had your head in her lap as she smiled at you.

"Morning sunshine" She said, brushing your forehead. "You gave me quite the scare. It's not often i meet someone as sweet as you. You were willing to give your life for a stupid stranger there destroyed your most sacred place. My sweet little girl..."

You just looked at her, not knowing what to reply with.

"Erm... Thank you? But... Where are we?"

"We are at my manor. It took some convincing, but i was allowed to take you home to 'nurse you to health'"

"That's very kind of you miss, but when can i come home? Not to be ungrateful, but my village might need me soon..."

She just gave you a weird smile.

"You are not going anywhere. You are my finest artifact. And you deserve the best place of them all. My bed." She smirked.
You choked.

"Pardon me? I have never agreed to such a thing-"

"I don't need you to agree. I will take care of everything."
She leaned down and kissed you. You tried to get up, but she had  a surprisingly strong grip. She pulled away and you scittered to the other side of the bed you were on.

"Excuse me, what in hell?!" You wiped of your mouth.

"I will call Winston and ask him for some food. I'm sure that you are starving. Just wait here my treasure, i will be right back." She stood up and walked out of a door. You quickly looked around and saw another door on the other side of the room. You ran to it and opened it. In the next room a giant painting were completely covering one of the walls. There was nothing else in the room. You saw a flower glowing a little in the light and turned it. Something clicked and the painting swung open. There was a giant pool of water with a key on the bottom.

"Oh for fucks sake!" You exclaimed. A pair of arms snaked around your waist.

"Well hello" You almost jumped.
"You are not only beautiful and sweet, you are smart too. But not smart enough. Only I know all the places of this house. You can never escape me. Ill keep you here."

She led you back to the bedroom. A plate of sandwiches and some water stood on the bedside table.

"Maybe after you eat, I will show you why they call me a tomb raider."