Samus x Reader

From the Metroid series

"Are you aware that I could just kill you right now? And never face any consequences whatsoever for it?"
She growled in your face. She was so close that you could feel the warmth of her breath. Her eyes pierced into yours, freezing you in place. It's not like you would have been able to move anyway, one hand on your wrists held above you and the other pressing your throat was effectively hindering any attempts to get away.

"You are mine, and that means I can do whatever I want with you. I could kill you if I wanted to. All it would take was a litte squeeze..." She emphasised her words by tightening her hand around your neck, cutting off your oxygen. She held it like that for a second before letting go, and you took a deep ragged breath. She was only centimeters away from your face, still wearing the sneer you only thought wild animals could make. Well, maybe you weren't wrong.

You both stared at each other, waiting for the other to make a move, to say something.

A couple of minutes passed and she sighed, the sneer dissappearing and being replaced by a soft smile.

"I wish I wouldn't have to do things like this, but you know its your fault. If you say you're sorry, we can let this go" her grip around your throat loosened and she trailed her hand up to your cheek, stroking it softly with her thumb.

"Say sorry for what?" You weakly asked, still relatively new to this whole situation. Her sneer returned and so did the hand on your throat.

"For what?! For saying the name of that... Person"
You began squirming as she pressed harder against you, trying to push her away with your legs, but that just earned you her leg between yours to keep you in place, but you kept moving.

"I just asked if I could see my friend"
You tried to reason with her, knowing full well that you couldn't overpower a veteran soldier like her.

"And the answer is no. No one can take care of you like I can- Stop moving!" She pressed her body flush against yours, stilling it completely. She was strong, no living or dead being would question that fact. Her whole body felt like it was carved from marble.
You couldn't move at all.

"You know that right? That I take care of you?" She was too close for comfort, almost whispering those words in your ear.
"You know that it's only me that can protect you. No one else knows you like I do" She sounded husky. That was when you realised the position you were in.

"I-I'm sorry" You hated saying those words, but wanted to dissuade the situation as soon as possible. She didn't move however.

"I know darling, I know" She licked the shell of your ear, making you shudder in both surprise and fear.
"It's been a long time since I was this close to you. You never let me get too close" She sounded sad, like a little puppy no one would play with.
She even nuzzled your neck like one.

You felt a cold shudder run down your back, chilling you to the bone.
She kissed down your jaw, while lightly nibbling here and there.
As if some god had finally heard your plea, a phone rang.
Samus growled lightly, then hesitantly got off of you.

"Be silent, or I swear-" She tightened her hold on you slightly and you nodded. She then let you go and walked to the phone.

You fell to your knees, bringing your hand to your neck and taking big gulps of air. Tears prickles in the corner of your eyes, making you blink furiously.
You didn't want her to see any weakness.

"I own you. You have no power here"
She had a hand firmly grasping your hair, making you kneel in front of her as she growled down at you.
Tears were stinging in your eyes when you looked up at her. Her expression softened the slightest bit when she saw the terror in your face.
"I'm sorry sweetheart, but you have to follow the rules" She pulled you up again and kissed your forehead gently before looking down at you and drying the tear that had fallen down your cheek, still with her hand firmly holding your hair.
"Now what do we say?"

"I-I'm sorry... And I love you"
Saying those words almost made you throw up, but if it was what would get you out of this situation, so be it.
She let go of your hair, though still rubbing your face softly with her thumb.

"See? Everything is good again" She brought her free hand to the other side of your face and gently pulled you into the sweetest kiss.

"Go to hell!"

"I have already been there!"

"Then they must miss you!"
You yelled through the door, hearing her frantic tries to get it open.

"Open the door right now!"

"Or what?!"
You looked around the bathroom, seeing the welded windows, it was almost like they taunted you.
Fuck it.
You kicked the window with all you might, hearing it creak and give. It hurt your foot, but you had more important concerns at that moment.

"What are you doing?!" Your 'girlfriend' yelled from the hallway. You didn't answer this time, instead kicking the window again. It broke this time, making you accidentally shove your foot through the broken glass. You winced as you felt the sharp edges dig into your flesh, instinctively pulling your leg back. That just made everything worse, but the amount of adrenaline that was pumping through your body had you focusing on how Samus was now throwing her body against the door. You couldn't run, you couldn't hide.
You had to fight.
You pulled a large shard of glass from the window, taking a defensive stand just as Samus had broken the door down,flinging it open so hard it came off its hinges.
She looked at you, bloodied and with a murderous look in your eyes.

"Drop it" She told you, as if you were a dog that had stolen something fragile or dangerous.

"Or what?"
Your breathing was shallow and you could barely think. Every instinct in your body was screaming at you to lunge at her, to stab her, to make her hurt.

"You don't know what to do with that. You are going to hurt yourself" She was slowly getting closer. You must have looked like a cornered animal.

"You don't say" Then promptly lunging yourself towards her, the glass shard raised. She expertly dodged it, years of training giving her the advantage.
You knew this, but there was no way that you would just keep docile when she treated you like that.
You had now switched places, putting the doorway right behind you.
Samus stared you down for a couple of seconds, probably trying to make a plan to get you to give her the glass.
You didn't give her enough time to make one, as you started running down the hallway.

"Get back here!" You heard Samus roar from right behind you.
You knew that adrenaline would only get you so far, she was both stronger and faster than you, so she would soon catch up to you, wrestle the glass out of your hand and then punish you for disobeying her.
You wouldn't let that happen.

You had gotten close to the exit when she tackled you from behind, pushing you down on the ground while being pinned under her.

"Drop it!" She growled at you, trying to get the shard away from you.

"Fuck you!" You jabbed the makeshift knife into your forearm, surprising her enough that she let both your arms go. You took that opportunity to swing your arm around, pushing the glass into her side. She let out a roar and tried to throw you away, but you used your other hand to push the shard deeper into both your arm and her side. When she finally had gotten you away, you were both bleeding heavily. She tried to stand up, but her knees buckled and she fell to the ground again. You didn't even try, having been bleeding from both you leg and arm for a while.

"I just wanted to love you" You could hear her mumble right beside you, laying in her own growing puddle of blood.

"This is not love" You hoarsely told her, seeing as your blood mixed with hers.

"I'm sorry... I'm so sorry" You could hear her crying. You looked up at her face, she was looking down at you, tears flowing freely from her eyes.

"I know" You reached out to her, taking her hand. She squeezed lightly, still mumbling her apologies.
They only stopped when the life faded from her eyes and the light had long been gone in yours.