Mia Winters x reader

From Resident Evil 7.

Requested by MysteriousOne99'

(Trigger warning for some nasty stuff. Please don't read if you're squirmish)

So, this was the place your sister had disappeared. Or at least was headed before never being seen again. A terrible, run down and probably haunted old house. Shit. Do you really need to get in there? Well, you had come this far. And you did love your sister, even if she was a pain sometimes. So you parked your motorbike on the side of the road, making sure it was locked, because you paid a lot for that sucker. You walked up to the big metal gate, trying to open it. It was of course locked, but you had taken a backpack full of gear with you, like any normal person who were looking for a missing person in a place a lot of people don't come back from would do. But even a crowbar couldn't open the gate, so you had to find another way inside the grounds. A little detour around back showed you a newly kicked down door. Neat. Until you heard some talking inside. Wasn't this place supposed to be deserted? Wait, it might be your sister!

"Hey!" You yelled in the door, making the voices stop instantly. Not a good sign. You immediately took out your crowbar again. 

"I heard you!" You yelled again, this time with more of a shriek. Oh lords... you had to go in there, didn't you? Shit. You took out you torch, lighting up what appeared to be a kitchen. The smell was absolutely terrible. You know that one food you hate? Take that and make it rot in sewage and then sniff it.

"fuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuck" You muttered to yourself as you stepped inside. 

There was a table in the middle of the very dirty kitchen, and on that table was a pot with the lid on. Something compelled you to open the lid, even if you knew that it would probably be a mistake. And indeed it was.

"HOLY FUCKING CUCUMBERS!" 

It was the worst idea you've ever had. Beside the one about coming here. Well, it couldn't get much worse than that. The only thing that comforted you was the knowledge that all your skin would be replaced in a couple of days and you had been nowhere near that. Suddenly the door slammed shut behind you. You ran over to it, trying desperately to get it open gain, but it seemed someone was holding it shut. Dammit. Guess you had to go deeper into the house. 

It only took a little bit of searching around the house to realize that this place was terrible in every way. When you heard some small crying, sounding like a woman. Maybe it was your sister.

"Hey! Where are you?" You yelled for them, wanting to help, even if you didn't know them. They stopped sobbing, making the hair on your neck stand up a little before you heard:

"Who's there?!" The woman asked.

"Hey! I'm not here to hurt you, I want to help" You moved towards the voice, still being wary of the dark. You reached the room of the voice, seeing a woman hunched over on the ground.

"Hey you alright?" You stayed in place though, if something's a trap, it's a crying, hunched over woman. She looked up at you, and it seemed to be a completely normal woman. You guessed.

"No... Nononono, you can't be here! You have to get out!" She shrieked, grabbing your shirt desperately. You didn't know what she had been through, but you knew you wanted to help her.

"Miss, please. Calm down. Its okay" You didn't know what else to say, so you just gently grabbed her arms and got them off you. She slipped to the floor, sobbing. You fell down with her, trying to comfort her. She hid in your shoulder, clinging to you. You didn't know what to do, so you awkwardly patted her back. After some time, she stopped sobbing. But she still clung to you. It started to get weird after a couple of minutes, but you soon realized that she had fallen asleep. The only thing your mind could think of was to lay her down and cover her in your jacket. She seemed like she had been through a lot, and for some reason did your instincts wanted you to take care of her. It might not be the safest place, but you couldn't just leave her and she looked so peaceful asleep. Suddenly a girlish giggle could be heard and your blood froze in your veins.

"Who's there?" You whisper-yelled, to not wake up the woman. The giggle stopped, but was soon replaced by a little voice singing 'London bridge is falling down' and you knew you were completely fucked. You picked the crowbar that you dropped earlier up again, to defend you and the woman.

"Do you need help?" You felt a rush of maternal instincts out of nowhere, wanting to make sure that the little girl was safe, but at the same time you wanted to take care of the woman that was still sleeping. Your head began to hurt with the conflict of whether to stay with the passed out woman or go and make sure that the girl was safe. You won the argument in your own head and decided to stay.

"What are you doing to my mom?" A little girl stepped out of the shadows.

"I'm trying to help" You lowered the crowbar and held out your hand to the girl. She just looked at you. BUt you then heard a yell

"GET AWAY FROM HER!" It was an old man that leapt out of the shadows. You instinctively swung your crowbar at him, hitting him square in the face. It should be enough to give you some time to take the other two and get the hell out.

"Wake up!" You yelled at the sleeping woman, waking her up somewhat. It was enough for you, and you grabbed her and the little girl and hurried for the exit with them in tow.

"GET BACK HERE!" It was the old man again, looking surprisingly unharmed after getting a crowbar to the head. He looked at you with mad eyes.

"YOU THINK YOU CAN TAKE THEM FOR YOURSELF!? TO TAKE OUR FAMILY?!" He took a knife out of a drawer. You had gotten to the door, trying frantically to open it. The woman looked at you dazed, while the little girl had somehow disappeared. The old man stalked threateningly in your direction and since you couldn't run, you had to fight. 

"Don't come closer, or so help me!" You shoved the woman behind you, standing protectively in front of her. You would be damned if she got hurt. But that just seemed to enrage the man further. He suddenly smiled, confusing you and then the door opened and the woman was taken out through it with a shriek and the laugh of another man.

"No! Don't fucking hurt her!" You banged at the door, having forgotten completely about the old man. 

"Take me instead, goddamnit!" You kicked the door in desperation, until a blade was thrusted in between your shoulder blades, making you scream in pain.

"Don't hurt her" Was the only thing you managed before blacking out from the pain.

Timeskip brought to you by healthjuice - the only thing that lets you reattach limbs to working order.

"Argh, dammit" You lifted your head and banged it into some kind of wooden beam. "Ouchouchouch" You tried to grab your head, but couldn't. You looked down, realizing in horror that you don't have hands no more. You didn't even have arms or legs. How were you alive?!

"Shhh, don't let them hear you" You was yoinked to the side by someone, and you quickly realized it was the woman. 

"What- how?" You asked her, trying to wrap your mind around it all.

"They wanted to eat you, but i couldn't let them do that. I asked to kill you instead but only chopped off enough so they would believe you were dead" She smiled at you horrified face.

"What the actual-" You were silenced by a finger on your lips.

"Quiet. We are in the crawlspace under the hut. They can hear us if you are too loud and take you away from me" She caressed your cheek. "I'll be back later with some food. Stay silent my love" She crawled out and you were left alone in the dirt.

Hell no. This was too weird. Killing you? Cooking you? Eating you? What was happening?! You sister was probably already gone... You came to a quick decision. You didn't want to live like this. So you took a deep breath and yelled louder than you ever had before in your life.

"COME AND GET ME YOU FUCKS!"