Futa Monika x reader x Futa Yuri

From Doki Doki Litterature Club

Request by Belle_Once_

(Warning for NSFW, drugging and dubcon y'all)

You took another sip of your energy drink. This was planning to be a long night. Two essays and one book report. Your teacher seemed to take pleasure in torturing you like this, even if they moaned about how they had to grade so many papers.

One hour into your allnighter, you had only made about quarter the one essay. You looked to your bed longingly. You could almost hear it whisper your name. You looked back at your computer, take another chug of your drink and began writing again.
Five minutes passed, and you were already beginning to get tired. More tired than you should be. You didn't really expect this to take so much energy. Oh well, you can power through it.
Only one minute later, you had you head against the desk, your body not wanting to respond to your commands. You tried to reach for your phone, but your hand only did a little twitch and then nothing.

"I think it's working"
Who said that?

"Oh wow, I didn't think it would be so strong"
What was happening?!

Suddenly a hand was put on your shoulder.

"Come on sweetie, you have to get up"
It was not a voice you recognised. It was a sweet and feminine one.
You were beginning to get really worried.

"I don't think she can" The other voice chimed in. It was sweet too, but somehow in another way.
"I think we used too much"

"Well then, I guess we have to carry her" Wait, hold on. You tried to speak up, but it only came out as a weak mumbling. You heard them giggle.

"You're so cute, you know that?"
You felt a little warm in your cheeks, despite this weird situation.

"Awh, she's blushing" Fuck, they saw it.

You tried to ask them who they were again, but you still couldn't control the sounds that came out.

"We're sorry sweetness, but we had to do something. You've been so busy with school lately, never having any time to play with us"
Awhat? Play with them? Did you sleepwalk into a gay bar one night or something?
You tried yet again to move, wanting to see who these two were. You just accidentally pushed yourself out of your chair.
A pair of arms quickly caught you before your face was planted in your floor. They rolled you around so you could see them and your mouth opened in shock.

"Are you okay?! What were you trying to do sweetheart?" Monika said. Like, what the hell is happening. She saw your big eyes and giggled again. It was kinda cute.

"Yes, it's me. You can't guess who is over there, can you?" She asked. She saw your brows furrow a bit, so she lifted you into a sitting position against her, showing you the other woman. It was of course Yuri. This was a weird dream. You knew it was a dream, so why couldn't you take control of it? Was thus actually real?
She was standing there, shyly fidgeting with her hair.
Monika hugged you from behind and made you lean even more back into her. You swear you saw a hint of jealousy in Yuri's eyes.

"Shouldn't we be getting her home?"
She asked, now looking back to the computer.

" I don't think she will be able to in this state. We might have to wait some time" Monika answered from behind you.

"Let's at least get her on the bed, don't you think? I don't want her to have back pains from sitting on the floor"
Monika hummed in agreement, but didn't move right away. She stood up, slowly lowering your back to the floor.

"Lift her together?" She asked Yuri, who shyly stepped over to your feet.
They quickly got you onto your bed, smiling down at you.

"She was lighter than I remember. Have you eaten enough lately?" Yuri asked you.

"She can't answer, remember?" Monika looked back to the now very red Yuri.

"O-of course I remember. I j-just wanted to talk with her a little. I haven't done so in a very long time"

Monika just smiled and caressed your face.
"It's been so long since I have been able to touch you like this. You have always been up late or out when it was night"
This was getting creepier by the second.
She slowly climbed into your bed, nuzzling your neck.

"Do you want to join?" This was directed at Yuri, who hesitated for only a moment to take your other side in the bed.
This went on for some time, you staring into the ceiling while they snuggled up to you.
Suddenly you felt Monika starting to drag her lips over your neck.
She nibbled and sucked, clearly looking for your sweet spot.
She found it rather quickly, making you moan a little.
This made them both stiffen. Monika then immediately started to suck on that point, and since you barely could control anything, you couldn't stop your moans either

She quickly got tired of that, crawling up so she was straddling your hips and kissed from your neck down to you collarbone.

"I thought we agreed to wait until she was awake" Yuri stops Monika before she got any further.

"She is awake, and don't pretend that you don't need this as much as I do" Monika continued kissing down your torso. There was only a moment of hesitation before Yuri joined her.
They were now both leaving their marks on your neck, which was sure to be sore tomorrow. (For that reason or another)

Monika got tired of your collarbone quickly, so she instead moved further down, only stopping so she could tear off your shirt before attaching herself to your chest, lightly sucking your nipples. This made you moan a little louder this time and you didn't even try to conceal it.

"Moan for me baby..."
You had never imagined this happening, but you wouldn't throw away this opportunity.

Meanwhile Monika saw to your chest, you felt Yuri sneakily going lower, gently pushing Monika off your abdomen and basically drooled.
Her mouth was open, her cheeks were red and she was breathing very heavily. Oh boy, she were horny.
She began to take off her clothes revealing... boxers?

Wait

Oh shit

"Would you keep her busy, please?" Yuri asked Monika, who happily agreed. She unlatched from your chest and went for your mouth, kissing you hard. Her distraction worked well, as you didn't even feel your panties being pulled down and Yuri aligning herself with your slit.
As she began to push in, you whined.

"Shh darling. It's okay" Monika kissed your cheek sweetly. You felt Yuri hilt herself, making you gasp quietly.
She dragged her hands across your sides.

"You're doing so well"
Tears pickled in the corner of your eye from the pain of Yuri being inside you. Monika saw this and went back to your kissing your face as both she and Yuri cooed sweet praises.
As more time went on, Yuri began moving quicker and quicker, effectively making you moan softly.

"You're ours"
Well this came out of nowhere.

"You will come back with us, where noone will ever be able to hurt you"

"Don't worry, we got it all to ourselves. The others are gone"
Uh oh.

"You're ours. Only ours"
That seemed to be the catalyst Yuri needed, making her trust wildly into you, pushing you over the edge with her.

Monika caressed your face softly.
"Ours now"

"You should just have asked"
You had finally regained control of your face.

"What?" Monika seemed quite surprised.

"You should've just asked. Let me just get some sleep and I'm ready to go"
It had tired you out, but not as much as Yuri, who had fallen asleep already, still inside you, clinging to your stomach in her sleep.
Monika smiled.

"That's a deal sweetheart"

Well shit, I hope I did your request justice. Sorry it have taken a while, just been working on my other book.
Enough product placement, hope it was alright.