Mercy x reader part 3

From Overwatch

(Y'all wanted it, hope this is alright)

You have been driving for hours now. Angela haven't said a word, but have kept her hand on your thigh the entire time you have been in this car. You dont know if she afraid you would jump out the car or something, she locked the door, so it was kinda unnecessary.

You don't know if you want her to say something or keep quiet. You wanted to know where you were going, but you would probably not get an answer, so you just kept silent for now. It was beginning to get late, but Angela showed no sign of exhaustion and she would probably keep driving until you reached your destination. You slowly began to dose off, the events of the day catching up to you. You didn't really want to sleep now, but what good would there be in staying up?

"Liebling?" You woke up with a jump, but was restrained by your seatbelt. You looked back at Angela, with her hand still on your thigh.

"We're home, let's get you settled in"
She got out of the car, quickly getting to your side and unlocking it. She almost pulled you out and dragged you by your arm into the house before you. It was in the middle of the forest, and since it was night, it was dark and spooky. Angela didn't give you much time to look at the scenery, as she quickly got the door locked behind you.

"My heart, there is something I've wanted to give you for some time now" She opened a drawer in a small table next to the door.

"No" It was a red leather collar.

"This way I'll always be able to know where you are. And don't worry, only I know how to open it" Angela took a step forward.

"I'd rather die than wearing that"

"Oh? You'd rather Brigitte died than you wearing my collar?"
That sneaky bitch.
You just looked away while she smugly put the collar on your neck.

"There, not too tight is it? I measured it to fit you perfectly"
She took a moment to admire you.

"It suits you so well darling. Now will everyone know who you belong to"
She ran her hands against your waist.
"And you will never forget me again"
She kissed you sweetly. It was a whole different world from the kiss in the medbay, that one was rough and almost animalistic, where as this was gentle and soft. There was no denying that she loved you, but she just didn't do it in a healthy way.
You sometimes almost wish that she would be normal, because she really seemed like a good person. If she just didn't obsess the way she did.

"I missed you so much"
She slowly pulled away and looked you in your eyes. She was crying.
"I thought you had died. I couldn't find you, yet the police hadn't seen you, so you wouldn't have made it out of the forest. I was so worried I'd never see you again" She hugged you tightly, burying her head in your neck and sobbing silently. You didn't know what to do, this was so uncomfortable. You just gently pat her head, having no idea what else you should do.

"I'm sorry liebling, we should be celebrating your safe return, not me crying" She pulled back and dried her tears while smiling a little. You almost felt sorry for her. Goddammit. She was warping you again.

"Anyway, let's go change you out of those scruffy clothes, shall we?" She grabbed you by your waist and let you to the bedroom. She had gotten safety bars installed on every single window, and what seemed like heavy duty locks. No escaping this time.

"Here, why don't you get out of... those while I get you some fresh ones?" She pulled out a shirt and some pants from the drawer while you hesitantly pulled your hoodie over your head. It was the one you had gotten from Brigitte after she kept catching you stealing it. It had small kitty ears on the hood and still smelled like the perfume she wore.
You didn't even realise that you had gotten lost in it before Angela ripped it out of your hands. She looked at it with clear spite. She was probably going to burn it.