Moira x reader - another one

From Overwatch

Idea by DegeneratePotato

"Damn"
Was the first thing that came to your mind when you saw her. Simply that.
Then it just stopped working.

You had just been strolling around the museum, when you heard someone giving a presentation in another part of the building. The voice was so powerful you could hear it throughout the whole building. You followed it to a large hall, where a couple of signs told you it was a conference of some sort. You did not really remember what it was, you were too caught up in listening to the beautiful voice that poured out of the open doors.
It was obvious from the way that whoever talked, that they were truly passionate about the subject. You recognised a few words here and there, enough to at least decipher that the speech was about biology. You had a little knowledge about it, but it had not been your major.
You peeked your head into the room and immediately lost the ability to think straight.

You got lost in the power this person radiated with every word they spoke, and if you had had the awareness to look around, you would have seen that you were not alone. All eyes in the room was on the person on the stage. There was not even need for the microphone in their hand, the entire hall was quit as a graveyard.

You did not know how long you had been standing in the entryway, when they suddenly looked in your direction and you locked eyes for a moment, before her gaze yet again flowed back over the crowd. If your mind was not fried before that point, it surely was now. But it also shook you out of the trance you had been put in, allowing you to continue what you were actually here to do.
Which was just to roam in the local museum. You despised having to leave, but you did not know for how long the presentation would go on, and you didn't have much sunlight left.
So you turned around and walked further into the building.

A timeskip of me feeling extra gay without any obvious reason.

You had been walking through the museum halls for around an hour when you notice that it is beginning to get late. You had been reading the small description on a photograph taken by an old ruin. You straightened up and looked around, not seeing anyone else there. You were puzzled for a moment, before looking at your watch.
17.36
And you knew the museum closed around 18. You sighed heavily and turned around to try and get through the last of the museum before you were shooed out. Although, when you rounded a corner, a door promptly opened in your face.
You were down.

"Ouchouchouchouch" You gnubbed your sore forehead, peeking up at the door. You then got a sudden gay panic.

"My sincerest apologies, that was not my intention" You recognised the voice, the fiery red hair and the mismatched eyes. This was the person that had been performing the passionate speech from before.
She stretched her hand down to you and you took it. She pulled you back on your feet as if you weighed nothing.

"Don't worry, I'm not dead yet" You said as you dusted yourself off. You then looked back up at them, giving them a small smile.
"You were the one holding a presentation before, no?"

"That is correct. Dr. Moira O'Deorian at your service"
She jokingly gave a small bow and you laughed softly.

"Nice to meet you Doctor. I'm Y/N L/N"

"A pleasure. Say, would you mind if I tagged along with you? I would like to hear your opinion on my presentation, if that is not too pushy of me" Moira straightened up again, and you could now truly appreciate how tall she was.

"Not at all, but I did not really hear a lot. I simply stumbled upon the room" You began walking down the hallway again, Moira beside you.

"I would still like to hear. There is always room for critique"
She kept her gaze on you, feeling like it would burn through your skull.