Morrigan x reader x Leliana

From Dragon Age

I couldn't find the request :(

The first time you saw them was in a dream.
You had collapsed on your bed, tired after a long day, only wanting to hopefully sleep out the fatigue and be ready for the next day.
You had suddenly looked around a crowded ballroom, music and chatter filling the air. You were standing on the edge of the dance floor, looking at the couples that happily waltzed by. That's when they catched your eye.
It was almost as if the whole room and everyone else dissappeared.
It was only them. And you.
They were swaying to music you no longer could hear and you simply watched them in awe.
You then woke, the memory of the dream dissappearing as you prepared for the new day.

The dream kept reappearing however, and you remembered more and more each time.
The colours, the sounds, the smells.
And them.
It was always them.
You would be standing there, watching them dance on for hours.
People around you had noticed that you seemed more relaxed, even happier. You always just told them that you had been sleeping better, an answer they didn't question too much.

That was until the routine broke.
You were standing as always, unable to move, when they turned to you. You felt a shiver roll down your spine as their eyes were locked on you.

"You have been coming here quite often lately" One of the women said, approaching you with clicking heels, her arm still around the others waist.

"We usually just come here to relax, but we didn't expect anyone else to be able to join us"
Your mouth grew dry, you had no explanation to give them.
They observed you for a moment before devious smirks grew on their faces.
"Well, if you're so insistent on joining us, we have something prepared for you"
You felt like you were falling for a moment, fearing that you were waking up again.
You opened your eyes, that you had unknowingly screwed shut, to a beautiful flower meadow. You looked down and saw that you were now sitting on a soft blanket, one of the women to each of your side.
They introduced themselves to you, getting your name in return.
You spent what felt like an eternity, but still far to little in the meadow, simply enjoying their presence.
You remembered everything when you woke up.

"Stay with us"
You looked up from your entertwined hands to look at Leliana. It had been a few months since you first talked with them, your dreams quickly becoming the sole thing you looked forward to.

"What do you mean?"
You slightly sat up from the bed you all had been laying on, before being coaxed down into Morrigans embrace again.

"We want you to stay with us, in this place. It have everything you would ever want or need. And anything else, we would be able to give you"
You pressed yourself closer to them and brushed your lips over Lelianas knuckles.

"Why would I ever say no?"