Leah x reader

From Stardew Valley.

It was a beautiful day at the farm, the sun was shining and your chickens were clucking. 

But you did not get to experience that. You were trapped underground in the cellar that you once used for aging wine and beer. You could still smell the faint scent of alcohol. You never thought that Leah would ever do something like this. Trap you in your own house, deciding what you do or feel... It was a nightmare.

You just wanted to come upstairs again, but no. You tried to get help from Krobus and was now sentenced to 3 months of "cuddling". It was more accurately 3 months of her staring at you while clinging to your side.

She always had this strange gleam in her eyes. She loved you no doubt, but... It was a weird kind of love. Not one you could ever understand.

It all happened the day you met her for a picnic. The food was delicious and you both laughed. Well, that was until this lady showed up. You quickly figured that this woman was Leah's ex. You don't remember what the discussion was about, you were feeling a little woozy. It seemed that without you noticing, Leah had gotten up and punched the woman right in the face. But that was not what concerned you the most. It was the feeling of nausea and dizziness. You quickly passed out after seeing the woman covering her nose and Leah smiling at you.

Sometimes, she would do this thing where she wanted to sculpt you. She would do it in wood, stone and one time she even fiddled with the idea of doing it in gold. You did not like it when she did that.

You could now hear footsteps approaching you and you sat up, the chains rattling around your wrists and ankles.

"Morning sweetheart! I made you a little something~" She kneeled down to your level and showed you a poppyseed muffin. You could tell it was freshly baked from the amazing smell and the heat still radiating from it. She saw your hungry eyes and smirked. She had not given you food for who knows how long, and here she was with a muffin.

"But you know, i don't think that you deserve such a treat." She placed her hand under her chin, pretending to be deep in thought.

"I think you owe me an apology and a kiss" She said while keeping the smirk on her face.

You just looked at her, not wanting to give in. But you were so hungry! And let's face it, it's a darn muffin. You are not going to let a muffin go.

"I'm sorry..." You mumbled, looking away. She looked satisfied and leaned down to kiss you. You did not dare to do other than lean in and accepting that this was the price for a muffin. She did not want to let the kiss go, but you both needed air and so she pulled away.

"And i hope you know that i won't go so easy on you the next time you do something so reckless." You reached out for the muffin with a sickly pale and thin arm. You were once so strong from working on the farm but now... You almost can't even lift yourself off of the ground. You were pitiful. And that was exactly like she wanted it. 

You could still remember when you lifted Leah up to pick a fruit. She felt light as a feather and her laugh was adorable. Now, her laugh only meant bad things was about to happen.

You had gone lost in a train of thought while you ate and did not notice as Leah had freed you from your cuffs and gently guided you over to the bed in the corner. She made you lay down and snuggled up next to you, giving you some very  needed warmth. She knew what she was doing. You will become dependant on her and begin to love her slowly. 

She was just very grateful for the shrines of memory and selfishness. 

You were hers forever.