Chapter 08

"Love yourself speak yourself". -BTS
{•~•}

The smaller males head turned right to left he had no idea what was happening. The bell had just rung when the Jeon twins went towards his seat and grabbed his wrist. Both wanting to sit with him at lunch. Taehyung was blushing hard as everyone stared at them.

"What the fuck do you think your doing". Jeongguk says while glaring at the brown headed male. "I could say the same to you". Jungkook says Taehyung pouted he was stuck in between them and he didn't feel comfortable. "Stop it you two we will both eat lunch together let's go Jiminie".

"But why I-". Jimin got cut off when Taehyung pulled him away. Jimin didn't really feel comfortable either. Well he was shipping it but the brothers were a bit much. The twins grumbled and followed staying  away from each other as they walked. The twins were completely focused on Taehyung walking. While everyone was staring at them.

The Jeons were hot they were literally glowing in peoples eyes. Then there were the two boys up front that guys stared at as well. Taehyung decided to wear a cute checkered shirt today and a crop top. Which in some peoples opinions—mostly the twins thought it was revealing too much skin. But they wouldn't plainly just say that out loud now would they?

"Taehyung what would you like I'll buy it for you". Jeongguk says leaning down as he was a head taller then the silver headed male. Taehyung blushes at the close proximity. "Y-you don't have to". Jeongguk shook his head while smirking up at his twin.

"I'll buy you anything and for Jimin as well what do you guys want?". Jungkook scoffed and rolled his eyes knowing his brother won this round. "I want strawberry cake". Jimin giggles asking for some spicy ramen. Jeongguk and Jungkook chuckled at the smaller males request.

"Now why would you want a dessert for lunch". Jungkook asked instantly regretting it when Taehyung stared at him with puppy eyes. "B-but I like sweets". The smaller says both twins looking down blushing hard. "I-I'll go get your food now". Jeongguk says as he quickly leaves not wanting anyone his red face.

Jungkook scoffed as his brother followed him as didn't even bother to ask what he wanted. But he would have done the same if the roles were reversed.
•••
"So good". Taehyung was currently acting crazy over his food right now. Jimin looking at him weirdly while...well the twins were smiling like idiots staring at the smaller male. "You know if you guys are eating Taehyung with your eyes anyways I'll be the one eating your food".

Jimin grabbed the food and started eating and Taehyung threw his head back giggling. The twin staring at him fondly. "Jiminie that's so mean". The male says as he looked at the other two.

Jeongguks eyes widened when he saw a piece of strawberry cake in front of his mouth. "Jeongguk you can have my food. The raven chuckled and opened his mouth. The older twin scoffing which didn't go unnoticed by Taehyung.

"Jungkook I can't forget about you now say ah". Taehyung fed the other twin sweetly. The three oblivious to all the stares around them. The boys were jealous because they got all the attention of the beautiful Angel Taehyung. And the girls jealous because who wouldn't want the twins to be with them?

Jimin was probably the only one not paying attention as he kept eating food. "This is soooo good". He says as he pats his stomach. "You remind me of someone I know". Jeongguk says being reminded of a certain mint haired male who equally loved to eat but was less enthusiastic about eating the food.

"Who might that be Jeon?". Jimin says getting curious. "My friend Yoongi". Jeongguk says leaning his head on his hand. Jungkook scoffed knowing Yoongi well. He wouldn't say he disliked the male—he would just rather prefer if he didn't cross paths with him. Only because he was friends with his twin.

Jungkook was about to say something before his phone rang—it was his father. "Dad?". The brown haired males face turned sour. "I need you to come for a meeting at the company". Jungkook didn't want that because that would mean leaving Taehyung. And in no way does he just want to give up the chance to his twin at all.

But it's not like he had a choice his father would even send guards to get him if he refused. So with a quite sigh he got up. "I need to go". Taehyung stood up as well and hugged the other. "Bye Jungkook stay safe ok?". Jungkook nodded smirking a little when he saw his twin. Poking his inner cheeks with his tongue...he was jealous.

To Be Continued...