Chapter 03

"No matter how hard it is right now, think about how the results will make you feel"- Park Jimin
{•~•}

The freshly baked desserts lingered in the cafe as the two males entered.

"Finally we're here". Jimin said as he made his way to a vacant seat. Taehyung going straight to the kitchen getting the things he needed. And as always oblivious to the stares that boys and girls gave him.

There were two reasons why the cafe was so popular. One the things they served were delicious. Two Taehyung everyone who came to the cafe would stare at Taehyung. And would always try to get his attention. But the silver head only did his job.

Taehyung was now currently serving a table with a group of boys. That always came to the cafe. "Hi can I get your order please?". Taehyung questioned as he smiled at them. "Yeah can we order you?". One of the boys said making Taehyung flustered.

"Oh common can we get your number we just wanna hang out with you?". Taehyung didn't know what to do the boys would always ask him this question. He always rejected. "I'm sorry but I can't give you my number". Taehyung said looking down. Just then he flinched as he felt a tight squeeze on his sensitive wrist.

One of the boys held his wrist tightly he looked as he was ready to kill someone. "We've asked so many times just give it to us yeah?". As he squeezed the others wrist tighter. Surely leaving a bruise. Everyone at the cafe knew what was going on but didn't wanna get hurt. So they stayed silent.

Now where was Jimin he got bored so he left not before texting Taehyung. So he couldn't help. "P-please your hurting me". Taehyung said his voice so quite as he whimpered. "I think that's enough I will not tolerate any of my customers treating our employees like this you are no longer welcomed here". Taehyung's boss has just came in and luckily saved the smaller male from harm.

The boys went away and glared at taehyung before leaving the cafe. Just then Taehyung bowed apologizing to everyone. "I'm sorry everyone that you had to witness that". Everyone replied with a kind smile and said it wasn't his fault.

His boss Jin squeezed his shoulder. "Are you okay tae I'm sorry I didn't get here sooner". Taehyung smiles and shook his head. "It's alright Jinnie Hyung thank you for saving me though". "It's alright tae you can go home you've had a rough day".

"It's alright hyung I want to stay". Taehyung explained he needed the money right now. Even though that he witness that he couldn't leave right now. "Alright but if you want to leave you can go ahead". He nodded then went to serve a table.
•••
Taehyung was just about to finish his order when he bumped into a hard wall....person. "I'm so so sorry sir". He bowed many times not looking up as he was embarrassed. "It's fine be careful next time". The man said as he wiped his suit with tissues. Taehyung just then had the courage to look up.

The man had sharp features his jaw could cut someone's finger by just the touch of it. He looked rich with his brown hair parted in the middle. "It's rude to stare you know". The man said with his deep voice. Taehyung blushes and looks down again. "I'm sorry". He said as he bowed walking away.

The man smirked thinking the beauty was cute. He shook his head in amusement before he sat down. The younger coming back with a notepad. "What can I get for you sir?". Taehyung asked nervously his focus on the pad feeling the man stare at him.

"Vanilla Coffee and don't call me sir it makes me feel old". The male cut to the chased he was late for a meeting he had and he needed to hurry. "R-right away".

The male quickly made his way to the kitchen where he got the vanilla coffee. He walked over to the male his hands shaking as the coffee was very hot and it hurt to even touch it. "Thank you". Jungkook noticed the male struggling so he took it upon himself to just take the coffee.

"Your welcome and no need to pay this ones on me". Taehyung smiled sweetly before he bowed. The buffer males eyes widened as he felt blood rush towards his cheeks. He cleared his throat before nodding and left immediately.

To Be Continued...