Chapter 10

"Treat others the way you want to be treated".
{•~•}

"Jimin where is Taehyung?". Jungkook asked noticing the empty seat next to the small male. "Oh Taehyung was quite tired today since he worked at the cafe so he's resting". The brown headed male nodded feeling down since he couldn't see the beautiful male today.

Just than Jeongguk arrived sitting down before he turned and notice Taehyung wasn't there. "You twins are tiring ok so Taehyung won't be coming today he is resting". Jimin says as he rolled his eyes sassily. Jeongguk looking at him offended. What did he do?
•••
The class was finished and Jimin didn't want to eat lunch alone so he asked the twins. Surprisingly the brothers agreed only if they sat really far from each other. "So Jungkook why did you leave early yesterday?". Jimin asked pretty curious as Jungkook left in a hurry at lunch that day.

"Nothing". Jungkook picked on his sushi seriously not in the mood today. Because he stayed up studying and Taehyung wasn't there to lighten the mood. Jeongguk scoffed as his twin glared at him. "What?".

"I just find it funny". Jeongguk says his eyes looking dangerous as he looked at the other. While Jimin and everyone in the cafeteria intently looked at them. They were getting pretty loud. "Find what funny Jeongguk?!".

The twins were clearly going to fight. But was anyone gonna stop them? No. Jeongguk and Jungkook were both muscle bunnies who could stop them now? "Your are like our dear fathers pet following what he says everyday". Jeongguk challenged before he got grabbed by the collar.

"Shut the fuck up! You don't have any right to say anything after what you did to our brother!". Jungkook shouts as Jeongguk held the others hand. "You know fucking nothing". The raven says before he fell on the ground a hard punch landing on his face.

"Shut up". Jungkook says before leaving the cafeteria. Jimin helped the other stand up. "Jeongguk a-are you ok?". The raven groaned and I walked away. His cheek bleeding and bruised from Jungkook punching him.
•••
Honest Jeongguk didn't know how he got there—to Taehyungs house. He swore his feet just walked there by themselves. The raven didn't know if he wanted to see him or....yeah he absolutely wanted to see the beauty today.

So with a click of the doorbell Jeongguk waited until Taehyung had opened it. "Jeongguk?". The smaller male was confused but was happy to see the other but he gasped when he saw the other hurt. "Don't worry about this Tae I'm fine". He reassured when he saw the worry one Taehyungs face.

"What do you mean you're fine come with me". Taehyung grabbed the others hand and led him to the couch before going to get the first aid kit. When Taehyung came back he took out a cotton ball and some alcohol to start cleaning the wound.

"This will hurt a bit". Taehyung says before leaning closer to the taller male and dipped the cotton in. Jeongguk hissing and putting his face away from the cotton. "I'm sorry". Taehyung says before doing it more gently focused on getting the wound treated.

Completely oblivious to how close he was to Jeongguks face he was so embarrassed. The ravens cheeks were pink but he enjoyed the close proximity. He got to see the other beauty better. But when his eyes went down he died.

He hadn't noticed this earlier but Taehyung was wearing red booty shorts. Jeongguk could see his thick thighs and the crop top Taehyung wore revealed his cute stomach and small waist. His eyes were dark as he saw the others honey skin.

"Jeongguk....Ggukie? I'm done now". Taehyung had been done a few minutes ago but the other seemed to be distracted. "O-oh thank you Taehyung". Jeongguk snapped out of it but the smaller male finally realized what he was wearing.

"I'm sorry Jeongguk I need to change". Taehyung got up before he got pulled back and pinned to the couch. "Don't be so embarrassed Taehyung you look beautiful". Jeongguk says looking intently at the other. Taehyung blushing profusely.

To Be Continued...