Chapter 05

"You're really the only one who needs to acknowledge your efforts"- Kim Seokjin
{•~•}

Taehyung was on his bed his homework on his desk. He had wanted to focus and finish all of them but he couldn't. His mind was thinking about something. Well specifically Jeongguk and that boy who he met at the cafe. It was quite eerie actually the two males looked exactly alike.

The smaller male wondered if Jeongguk still remembers him or he just decided to just forget what happened last week. It made him go crazy but he figured they met for just an instant how could Jeongguk possibly remember him until now.

Taehyung sighed sadly knowing that he has to let go of the memory of Jeongguk sooner or later. Though he is quite confuse Jeongguk doesn't seeme to know about the coffee accident but hasn't brought up the motorcycle one. Taehyung whined his legs kicking the bed under him.
•••
"Jeongguk where have you been?". The raven male rolled his eyes at his father. He was the only one that knew the truth of his fathers intentions. "Out... didn't you want me out?". Jeongguk scoffed his father was the one who chased him out of the house.

And now he's practically begging the raven to stay and command him to do things he didn't want. "Shut it I'm enrolling you to school stop wasting your time". His father says Jeongguk knew now that he had no power against his father. He had the ability to do anything and wouldn't even hesitate to hurt his son...look what happened to Jiyoo.

"Fine". Jeongguk hated how his father easily manipulated him. But it's not like he had a choice or anything. Their family was rich and maybe the twins hated each other but they both agreed that the money they had didn't matter at all. It controlled their father to do many things.

Most of those things were very wrong.

Jeongguk sighed and stood up leaving his fathers office. The raven sighed when he saw Jungkook walking down the hallways. He really didn't want to fight nor see him today. "What are you doing here?". The brown haired male says glaring. Jeongguk shook his head and scoffed.

"Our dear father wanted me to come". The raven walked away after that hand in his pocket. Jungkook staring holes into him as he just suddenly left. The older twin really hated his brother. Who wouldn't...he was the one who believe that Jeongguk killed Jiyoo.
•••
"This is so stupid...why am I acting so stupid". Taehyung whines as he walked on the sidewalk. He couldn't bear to do his homework right now. So he went out for some fresh air. He was seriously so confused nothing made sense.

The smaller male kept walking again not paying attention to where he was going until a strong hand held him back. "Taehyung you're seriously doing this on purpose aren't you". That voice...it was Jeongguk.

Taehyung looked up and saw the raven male. "Jeongguk it's you". The other chuckled. "Yeah". He ruffles his hair gently. Taehyung closing one eye humming cutely liking the hand on his head. He looked like an adorable puppy getting petted.

Which made Jeongguk blush madly he cleared his throat taking his hand away. Taehyung looking down shyly as well. Both were just standing there quietly though it wasn't awkward. They felt so comfortable with each other it really shocked them.

Taehyung had always been good with socializing with people but he was still shy. Jeongguk just didn't like to talk a lot which have made people call his personality to be more of the cold type. But in reality he was just quite and only liked to talk when he wanted to.

"Ah". The silver headed male shouted a little when he heard his phone ring. Jeongguk holding his stomach from how much he was laughing. Taehyung picked up his phone while glaring and pouting at the other. "Hello hyung?". It was Jin nothing came into mind when the other male reminded him.

"Taehyung your usually really good with coming to work are you not feeling well today?". Jeongguk was still laughing away in the background. Taehyung hitting his chest softly. "Hyung I'm sorry it slipped my mind I'll come there right away".

He had forgotten that he took a night job for the cafe. It was quite weird but it was Jin who said that some people were still busy at night so they kept open. "Jeongguk you big meanie stop laughing". Taehyung hung up on the phone and now is staring at the other male stopped laughing.

"I'm sorry it's just that you sounded like a puppy when you shouted". Jeongguk smiled after Taehyungs heart thumped hard when he saw him. "I-I need to go to work".

"I'll walk you the-". Jeongguk was about to offer to walk the male to work again but got interrupted. "Thank you for your offer but I'm ok". Taehyung smiled towards the other and went away. Jeongguk watching him intently making sure the male was safe. Until he decided to walk away himself.

To Be Continued...