Chapter 21

"Sleepless nights and endless tears"
•••
"Mr. Jeon you need to look at this".The man put papers on his desk along with an iPad. The old male looked at them with a dark glare before picking it up abruptly. "What the fuck is this!?". His face was red from anger, sweat running down his face.

"The reporter who wrote that post sent it to me...she knows everything." Mr. Jeon's eyes widened looking at the other shocked. "Do everything you can to make her shut up pay her what she wants no one needs to know."
•••
"Ggukie are you going to try out for the basketball team today?". The grey-haired male said while shyly looking at the other. Jeongguk smirked seeing as his marks on the other were still there from a couple of days ago.

"Yes, I am why don't you cheer me on hm?". Taehyung blushed looking down at his feet. "O-ok". Jeongguk chuckled amused ruffling his hair. The small male whining cutely before he huffed his cheeks out, while he tried to fix his hair.

"Everyone basketball tryouts are starting please make your way to the gyms". The announcement went on, students making their way out of the boring classrooms towards the gym.

"Let's go petal". Jeongguk says before standing up Taehyung trailing behind him. When they made Jeongguk went to change. While Taehyung sat next to Jimin who was in the bleachers, but before he could he caught a glimpse of Jungkook.

'He's trying out too?'

Taehyung never really thought that Jungkook would try out for the basketball team. Not that he didn't believe in him. It's just that Jungkook wasn't the type to play sports such as this one...well Taehyung assumed but he was going to support him too.

"Hey Tae where were you the past three days?". Jimin asked suddenly the other sweating when he asked that, he didn't want to say anything about what happened between him and Jeongguk that would be too embarrassing.

"N-nothing I wasn't feeling very well". Jimin squinted his eyes what does Taehyung think of him. They have been friends for quite a long time now. So he knew he was lying, "Tae you better say the truth I'm not your best friend for no reason".

Taehyung smiled nervously looking down at his knees before Jimin stood up accidentally knocking the drink out of a girl's hand that was walking in front of him.

The juice going on Taehyung he abruptly stood up. Jimin covering his mouth in shock, "I'm so sorry Tae I didn't mean to let's go I have some extra clothes, and here I'm so sorry for spilling your drink".

Jimin took Taehyungs hands leading them towards his locker that had the clothes. "Tae I'm so sorry I didn't mean to do that those marks on your neck they just surprised me". Jimin says while getting the shorts and shirt from his locker.

Taehyung blushing heavily he tried to conceal the marks as best as he could..seems like his efforts didn't show through.

"Ugh I'm really setting you up today aren't I? I only have these shorts I forgot that I used my shirt the last day do you have extra clothes?". Taehyung shook his head but took the shorts anyways. "It's alrighty Jiminie hyung I'll just use these oh and also go to the gym and save a spot for us I'll be there right away ".

Taehyung went towards the bathroom going into one of the stalls...well at least tried to he was stopped by a hand. He turned around and met Jungkook who stared at him worriedly. "I saw what happened earlier are you ok?".

"Yes, I am don't worry I just need to change". He smiled before he looked down at the others hand holding a sweater. "Wear this". Taehyung shyly took it before he excuses himself going into the tall to change quickly, Jungkook going to the sink leaning on it while waiting for the other.

When Taehyung came out of the stall, Jungkook felt a sense of pride seeing the small male in his sweater. The shorts being hidden under them as it was too big for the little male. "Thank you Jungkook".

"You're welcome little bear". Jungkook smiled before he cleared his throat walking towards the other who was looking down blushing at the little nickname. "D-do you want to go out sometime?". Taehyung looked up at the brown-headed male in shock. How was he supposed to reply? What about Jeongguk?

They weren't officially or anything but was it right for Taehyung to agree? But he liked the other male too. "O-ok". Taehyung smiled but his mind was a mess wasn't he technically two-timing both of them? He liked both of them...it was frustrating to the small male.

Jungkook smiled happily before bringing the other into a sweet hug. He really liked Taehyung...maybe you could even say, love.

To Be Continued...