Chapter 14

"To get the rainbow sometimes you need to put up with the rain"
{•~•}

"Did you really have to hit him Jimin?". Both males were currently on the bed. Staring up at the ceiling—they were having a sleepover. As they didn't get to have one last time after that incident at the cafe. Taehyung was currently scolding the older male.

Jeongguk wasn't even given a heads up before he got smacked right on the back of of his head. Tiny fist punching his hard stomach. Jimin was continuously doing it until Taehyung had finally managed to pull him back. It was quite a sight to see everyone expected Jeongguk to just punched him back. But he did none of that.

He just calmly talked to Jimin and explained everything. While Taehyung stood there innocently having no clue whatsoever what they were talking about. His eyes would flicker from the ground to Jungkook and Jimin when he heard his name. He assumed they were talking about him. Though he didn't know what they were having a conversation about.

"I needed to teach him a lesson". Jimin says nonchalant turning on the TV that was in front of the bed. While Taehyung shook his head in disbelief. Why would Jimin even do that in the first place? Did Jeongguk do anything wrong? "What lesson would that be Chimmie now look at you your hands are bandage".

It was true Jimin had found out too soon that Jeongguk didn't just look built he felt really strong. If that made any sense. The shorter male had bruises on his knuckles right after he stopped punching the other males stomach...well abs in this case. Jeon Jeongguk was ripped so was his twin.

"Blah blah just be thankful I'm here to protect you". Jimin says putting on the movie. Taehyung sighs before laying his head on the other chest getting comfortable as he landed his gaze on the movie in front of them.
•••
Jeongguks hands shook as he set the flowers down on the grave. Tears streaming down his face. "I'm sorry hyung I haven't visited in a while". The raven sat down wiping the leaves that fell on top of the name plate.

The male had made it a priority to visit his older brother when he could. It was the least he could do...in his understanding he was the only one who visited Jiyoo. His father was too busy even to do such things like this. As for Jungkook, the raven had no idea.

"You know hyung I think I've found someone...that I really like". Jeongguk smiles thinking of a certain cute sliver headed male. Just then a wind came towards him making the leaves fly all over the place. Jeongguks hair turned into a mess. "That was you wasn't it Jiyoo hyung? Your way of calling me carrot again".

Tears started to form in the males eyes again. His older brother had nicknames for the twins. Jeongguk was carrot and Jungkook was Bunbun. It was pretty cute. The twins preferred to call their older brother yo-yo though. Jiyoo—yo-yo how funny that was.

It was a beautiful memory of the past. Jeongguk always wished he could turn back time. Just so he could fix the mess and have his older brother again.  Sadly that wasn't going to happen anytime soon. "I need to go to Eomma now".

Jeongguk says looking at a grave across from his brothers. He settled a flower to it. The twins had never really met their mother. She died when they were born. All they had of her was pictures and stories their brother had told about her—she was the sweetest women ever.
•••
"That's it my son I want all your test to look like this ok?". Mr. Jeon says looking at the computer to look over Jungkooks grades. Perfect scores as always. Though the male was proud of himself. He wasn't happy to get results such as those to satisfy his father. He needed to sacrifice his sleep and joy.

"I'll do my best father". He says seriously. The older Jeon nodded his head. "Now only if your brother would do the same what is he doing these days?". Jungkook sighed his breath shaky he clearly didn't want to talk about his twin. But he had to his father would he furious. "Nothing much he pays attention most of the time in class".

Mr. Jeon nodded before he let Jungkook leave. Once the brown headed male stepped out he groaned. "What the fuck is my life". He says before going upstairs. Just then he remembered...Taehyung. He quickly grabbed his phone and looked for his contacts. He had manage to ask him for it today which he was happy about.

"Hi, Tae it's me Jungkook". The brown headed said. "Hello Jungkookie what are you doing awake?". Taehyung says Jungkook smiles practically hearing the small pout that the smaller male had. He was way too adorable for the good of anyone. "I'm just bored". It was true...but what he actually wanted was to hear and see Taehyung.

"Me too hyung I really don't wanna study". The smaller male whines plopping on his bed. Jungkook chuckles at his behaviour before he got another idea. "Wanna meet each other?".

"Now...?". Taehyung liked that idea but it was midnight and he was scared to walk alone in the dark. "C-could you come to my house instead?". Jungkooks heart was thumping through his chest but he calmed down. "Y-yeah sure text me the address I'll be there in a couple minutes".

Taehyung hummed and message him instantly before they hung up. Both were happy...unfortunately that atmosphere wouldn't stay long.

To Be Continued...

•••
Authors Note:
Hey guys I'm really sorry for not updating this book in so long. But I think I have a clear goal for this book now and I'll be updating from now on. This is the style I want to go for. This goes for my future books as well. I'm really not sure if this is a nice style. I'm just not that good at writing so I apologize. I'm still learning ✌️

😊💜