Chapter 12

"Be the best person you can be"
{•~•}

It was the next morning Jeongguk had woken up by the smell of pancakes. He got up towards the kitchen his eyes landing on a cute little male cooking breakfast. Jeongguk smiles before he approaches the other and back hugged him. Taehyung jumping in surprise.

"Good morning Tae". Jeongguk let go before sitting down. "Ggukie you scared me". Taehyung whines as he tries to glare at the other male. But for Jeongguk he looked like an angry puppy...he was just too cute. Both had university today. But since Taehyung woke up early they didn't worry about getting late.

"Explains Jeongguk". Taehyung says setting down a plate in front of the confused Jeongguk. What did he do? "U-Uhm nothing?". The raven replied dumbfounded Taehyung giggling. "Jeongguk I'm asking what happened to your cheek yesterday how did it happen".

"Oh I got into a fight". Jeongguk said his gaze lowering to the floor. It really surprised him someone could actually make him talk about his life without Jeongguk wanting to punch them because they were going into his business.

But Taehyung was a fairy that had magic powers that got everyone mesmerized—so it wasn't that surprising that he got Jeongguk to talk.

"With who?". Taehyung asked his eyes squinting. Jeongguk smiles before lowering his head again. He looked like a child getting scolded by his parents. "Jungkook". He says quietly before he heard a gasp from Taehyung. "W-wait Jungkook did that to you why?".

The raven ruffled his hair before sighing. "We don't really have a good relationship with each other Tae". Jeongguk let out a frown on his face Taehyung worriedly looking at him. "Ok I won't ask anymore questions". Taehyung wanted to find out more but he believed he was being way too pushy. "It's ok".

Both started to eat Jeongguk complementing Taehyung on his cooking making the other blush hard. They enjoyed their time together before they had to go to school. "Here Jeongguk". Taehyung handed the other clothes that will hopefully fit him.

The smaller loved oversized clothes so it'll probably fit Jeongguk. "Thanks". Jeongguk says before going to the washroom to take and a shower and change. The jeans fit perfectly there were knee holes on them. As for the long sleeve...it was a bit too small but unbuttoning the first three buttons made it fit.

Though it revealed his chest a lot so when coming out of the washroom. Taehyung blushes maybe he could have let the other wear one of his hoodies instead...Jeongguk just looked too hot in that outfit it almost made his nosebleed.

It took the smaller male a couple minutes to regain his mind before they left for school. Both walking to the bus stop. Jeongguk has a motorcycle he loved it. His older brother had given it to him on his birthday a couple years back.

But everything that made Jeongguk happy was always taken away from him.

His father had taken his motorcycle saying he shouldn't be wasting his time in such things. Though Jeongguk didn't give up on finding that motorcycle it was the only thing reminding him of Jiyoo. He wishes he could just turn back time. But it's a common saying you do not always get what you want.

Nothing in this world comes for free. Jeongguk learned that a long time ago.

To Be Continued...