Chapter 20 (M)

⚠️Warning Mature Content ⚠️
Do Not read If you are uncomfortable with smut.
⛔️You have been warned ⛔️
•••
"Ggukie?". Taehyung was still in the position as earlier. Pinned to the bed with no where to go. But he didn't want to go anywhere else. He enjoyed the moment he found himself stuck in. He didn't know what was happening but he liked this. He trusted Jeongguk with all his heart. So he found no problems with whatever this was.

Jeongguk was currently contemplating on weather he should continue. Not wanting to hurt the small male, he didn't want that to happen at all. The thought of also taking advantage of the males innocence didn't sit well in his mind either. Though all that broke down when Taehyung said something.

"Hyungie I want you". Taehyung didn't know what he was saying at all. But he felt weird he just wanted more of Jeongguks touches. "You sure petal? I could get you hurt". The small boy shook his head. "Trust you". He led his face towards Jeongguks before slamming their lips together. The raven took awhile to compose himself from the sudden gesture.

While they were in their own heated make out session. Jeongguks other hand found their way sliding towards Taehyungs small thighs before going up slowly taking off the sweater. By the time they had needed to catch their breath. Jeongguk had made progress on revealing more of Taehyung.

His hoodie off small waist and delicate skin on display. Though what made Jeongguk crazier was the fact that Taehyung had worn pretty panties. That was now revealed. Making him smirk in satisfaction while Taehyung blushed embarrassingly. "Aren't you gorgeous".

That came more of a statement then a question. But there were no need for questions when it came to Taehyungs beauty. He just had it and that was it no one could compare to him. "Ggukie". Taehyung whimpered feeling his panties being slid off his legs. "Shh trust me".

Jeongguk smiled as he pulled off every single piece of clothing off Taehyung. Making him blush madly, while the other stared at him with lush filled eyes. Teeth biting into his lips as he practically devoured the others by his eyes. His actions seeming to go for minutes before he snapped out of it and began to trace little kisses along the small body.

Whispering in sultry a tone, "Mine". Making the latter beneath him all shy, hiding behind his arms as small whimpers left his luscious pink lips. Jeongguk smiled as he began to pull the others legs apart. With some resistance but manage to make Taehyung open them. Just for him to see....everything.

Jeongguk wasn't surprised by the honey like skin, tan in colour and soft to the touch. He knew that he would see it based on how Taehyung looked, absolutely gorgoeus each day he saw him. It was the non existent hairs on the boy that shocked him a lot. Nonetheless he still leaned in slowly. Not wanting to scare Taehyung off by the gesture.

He blew cold air towards the unexepecting hole. Taehyung jolting towards the foreign feeling. "G-gukkie". He was a bit scared but with thumbs rubbing smooth circles on his thighs he calmed down a bit. Only for him to let out a quite moan and a tip of his head back when he felt something poking him. "Mgh".

The raven groaned loudly feeling the male grip onto his hair. As he continued to eat him out. His hands roaming elsewhere on Taehyungs body as he did so. Sliding over the thighs that would shake under his touch. The small waist the would riggle around in pleasure the back arched in sensitivity.

Jeongguk loved this, he loved Taehyung...a lot. "Ggukie ah p-please I-I hah". The smaller boy was going to release anytime soon. So Jeongguk continued, this wouldn't normally what he had done. But doing this with Taehyung wasn't for his benfit he wanted the boy to be comfortable.

Eyes rolled back hands leaving the ravens hair only for it to grab the pillow under his head. "AH!". He shook as he came. Jeongguk pulling out and watching the beauty he created. Taehyung looked wrecked already. And they haven't even stated yet. "Feeling good petal?".

The latter nodded with hooded eyes, only for him to gasp loudly when his hips were grabbed. Leading him in a position where his head was down on the pillow while his lower half was up in the air. Whimpering he tried to hide himself. Knowing that Jeongguk had seen everything already. "Don't cover what's mine to see".

Taehyung retracted his hands slowly, and let the other do what he wanted. "Tae this will hurt for a bit ok? I'll stop if you want me to but let's take this slowly". Jeongguk says before he led his length towards the others hole. Circling it before entering a bit. "N-no ah h-hyung hurts".

Jeongguk has barely even entered yet and the smaller male couldn't handle him. The raven groaned as he stopped himself from going in more. Letting Taehyung adjust more. The patients in him though was quite low. So when the other had began to stop shaking a bit he thrusted full force into him.

"AH! Ggukie n-no p-please hmg". Taehyungs small body shook in pain and pleasure. Legs almost giving up if not for the strong hands keeping them in place. The raven had his head tilted back a bit. "F-fuck". Jeongguk felt bad for doing what he did but it was better to do it that way.

It took almost five minutes of waiting until Taehyung had allowed Jeongguk to live a little. "Hm". Taehyung moaned quietly, Jeongguk smirking down at him. "You're doing well petal". He praised going a bit faster now. "Oh my! Hah ah ah".

The small puppy like moans that came out of the smaller mouth vanished into thin air. When Jeongguk had began to pound into him. "Too mu- ah big ngh hah". No full words came out of Taehyungs mouth. His mind too lost in pleasure to make sense of what he was saying. Jeongguk growling watching the younger be so submissive towards him.

"Mine". Slapping the others butt caused a loud echo to go through the house. Along with a scream from Taehyung. "Hmg...hyung feel weird ah". His body began to shake instensely as Jeongguks thrust were unwavering. "Go ahead petal". And that's all it took for Taehyung to release.

But that didn't mean Jeongguk would stop he still hadn't come yet. "F-fuck". He sped up even more causing Taehyung to flinch from overstimulation. "Too much mgh". Jeongguk groaned as he pulled out and came on the other.

Taehyungs whole body falling as the other let go of him gently. Eyes drolly from the session they just had. "Sleepy". He mumbled the raven letting out a deep chuckle. "Go to sleep I'll take care of you". A small kiss to the head made Taehyung instantly fall asleep. "I love you so much".

To Be Continued...