Chapter 22

"Nothing will ever satisfy me"
•••
"My boss will comply with what you want just name the price of that article we will offer anything for you to give that article to us and sign these papers that you will never reveal these things." Mr. Jeon's assistant says before putting a briefcase and some papers in front of the reporter.

The female scoffed crossing her legs and arms gazing at the man. "I am not doing this so I can gain something I'm not selfish I'm doing this because that man deserves to go to jail for what he did to his late son and even his twin sons that are suffering because of his doing,".

The assistant shook his head, he has always remained loyal to Mr. Jeon but even he knew that what he did to his own son was very wrong.

But he also knew all too well what that man could do...if he had done that to his own son he already knew how much he himself would suffer, so he had to comply. "You do know what that man is capable of doing right? Please I'm warning you now back off".

The woman shook her head, "Jeon Jiyoo...was innocent and was only trying to stop his own father from doing anything bad and what I want is, to tell the truth, that he was stopped from revealing". She was going to stand her ground, she didn't know Jeon Jiyoo at all before his death was announced on the news.

Even she wasn't stupid that Jeon Jiyoo would do such a thing...the man who would do charity work and just be presented as a kind man to the media. He would never just want to end his life abruptly.

The female knew that there was something else to his story so she began to search for answers. And what she found made her cry and now she wants to reveal everything about what that monster of a father had done to Jiyoo.

"There seems to be no stopping you...I want you to keep going I might be Mr. Jeon's assistant but that kid deserves to be finally in peace and his story to finally be in truth instead of lies I want to help you, but I can't stall for much longer, or else both you or me will be in danger". The reporter smiled agreeing with the man.

"I'm giving you at least a week I can just say to Mr. Jeon that you agreed with the deal but without a signed confession he won't believe anything so I'll just say that you took the papers to look over it". The female nodded before putting down her iPad with pictures of the twins.

"While you're doing that I'll reveal the truth first to both of them they need to know". He nodded in agreement. "Seems like it's all settled please be careful".

To Be Continued...