Chapter 19

"Why is it that when people judge it's always you that has to change and not their attitude towards how they treat other people?".

•••

The house was quite form time to time the wind would whistle up against the sides of it making little noises. That seemed almost eerie but it fit the atmosphere of the cold morning. A storm had just occurred during the night. Which the two didn't pay much mind to. Or couldn't since they were distracted by each other's presence.

Jeongguk had wanted to leave before night came. And also because he couldn't control himself after seeing Taehyungs very short Pjs. But the smaller male insisted he stayed since it was already dark out. He also wanted cuddles but that was an irrelevant information to say.

The raven of course agreed, seeing as he really couldn't say no to the younger male. So with that settled they watched a movie and cuddled. It was honestly the sweetest moment ever. But when they got closer to their bedtime. Let's just say Jeongguk was having quite a hard time controlling himself.

Who wouldn't he had a whole cute, innocent, little baby Kim Taehyung. Straddling him completely oblivious to what his movements were causing. And his over the sized sweater making their way up to reveal his panties underneath. Jeongguk was in heaven and hell at the same time. How was that even possible?

And the most questionable thing of all was how the heck did he control himself until now? It had reached morning and he didn't do anything to the innocent boy. Well, maybe subtle touches here and there but that was an attempt to calm himself down. If he really had tried to not touch Taehyung at all. That would be a whole other story.

Jeongguk was awake at the moment, but made no move at all. A certain little cutie on his chest cuddled up against him. Last night he had remembered that Taehyung offered to have him sleep on the bed. The raven did refuse but Taehyung was already on the couch comfortably that he really couldn't push anything.

But it looks like Taehyung was the one who broke first and made his way to Jeongguk during the night. He didn't mind that at all. Loving the male being so close to him. Feeling his skin against his bare chest, the cute snores leaving Taehyungs mouth everything was too adorable.

Just as Jeongguk brought his hand to Taehyungs petite waist. The male on him stirred awake. His first action was to close his eyes. Pretending to sleep to see what the smaller would do. "Morning Ggukie...still sleeping like a bunny". He giggled staring at the supposedly "sleeping male".

Taehyung brought his hand up his fingers delicately brushing over Jeongguks facial features. The dark eyebrows the shark jawline, and those lips. He really was handsome, it made Taehyung blush a bit. How could someone be so handsome like this? But then again it was Jeon Jeongguk so it was understandable.

Taehyung whimpered and let out a small moan when he felt a whisper in his ear. "Why did you stop touching me petal?". The voice was soft and sultry it also had a deep undertone to it. Which made it so much more hotter. It made Taehyung grow hotter. "M-morning". Was all he could manage to stutter out before he was pinned to the bed.

Jeongguk on top of him having a smirk displayed on his lips. "Morning beautiful". He leaned in to kiss the males temples softly. Making the small boy even more flustered hiding himself in his arms. But that seemed to backfire as his hands got pinned to the top of his head. "Hyung?".

"You always want to drive me crazy don't you". Deep dominating voice that made Taehyung whimper loudly. This Jeongguk was different from the typical him. Aura dark and intimidating, it made Taehyung feel things. He wanted to submit in a weird way.

To Be Continued...

Authors Note:

Uhm....I haven't updated this story in like in two months the last chapter I posted was on February 👁👄👁. I deeply apologize for that I seriously got busy with school work. And I've been working on something that I wish I didn't have to work on. My metal health has been not that good you could say. Well for me it's weird and different for me to act this way.

But recently I've been emotional sometimes I would just cry out of no where or at-least want to cry and just stop myself until I go to bed. I don't know how to describe what I'm feeling. And this has been going in the way of my writing.

Writing stories here is my escape from reality. But sometimes I can't even do that because I have many things on my mind and I don't like that. I don't want to feel this way. But my mind and heart want something...but idk what. That angers me because how can I fix anything when I don't know what I'm feeling.

But I promise you guys I'll work harder to update as much as I can. Sorry for sharing all this but I just wanted to be honest with you guys. Thank you for sticking with me always. 💜💜💜

- Blossom Mae